Headlight Refurb Kit - AutoZone for around $20

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently bought a used Honda Civic for most of my driving. The headlights were dull and slightly discolored but IMO is normal for an 02 Honda Civic. I was in Honda Dealership getting some warranty work done on one of our newer Honda's about 2 weeks ago and noticed they had a Headlight Refurb Service for around $90. I was like, NO WAY. I can replace both highlights around that. Yesterday, I was in AutoZone and there it was CV, Headlight Restore/Defogger Kit for $20. I asked the Sales Rep behind the counter this product and he confirmed it work. He showed me part of a headlight they had done. It looked much better but nothing great. Further, he said if I didn't like it, I could bring it back. You guess it, I bought it!!!!!

Today, I used it. It looks a LOT better than I thought is was going too. Mine weren't all that bad. From start to finish it took about 30 min. The last step is a sealant that suppose to last a lifetime, better than most manufacturer headlights, huh?

For now, I highly endorse this product specially if you don't like it, AutoZone will take it back and refund your money. This was very easy to do and looks great!!!!!!!

Package Content: 2 Different Courses of Sand Paper (4 Total), 4 Packs of Polish (2 Each Light), 2 Packs of Sealant, and 1 plastic Glove. The Kit Does 2 Headlights.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Guess this is one time sealed beam headlights come in handy; if it gets foggy (can't really tell with pop-ups anyway) just replace it!

Good work on the Civic though! My parents' old Town & Country had foggy headlights and it bugged me all the time. Glad to know I can fix it easily if their Camry starts doing it.

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Dang, just bought two new lenses for my Tacoma, $$$. Didn't even consider there could be a product that would take out the haze. Now I know.