• Yes and I wish hadn't bothered

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
All,

I just read the old thread on the CO adjustments, I am curious how many on the forum have actually adjusted these settings? My 07 FZ6 is completely stock and I am unsure if it is even worth doing with a stock exhaust or not?
Also wondering if you have noticed anything significantly different...good or bad.

Thanks,

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
All,

I just read the old thread on the CO adjustments, I am curious how many on the forum have actually adjusted these settings? My 07 FZ6 is completely stock and I am unsure if it is even worth doing with a stock exhaust or not?
Also wondering if you have noticed anything significantly different...good or bad.

Thanks,

I answered no. I have a power commander.

motopete

Reaction score
Visit site
I've just installed some leos, I've been playing with my co setting trying to find the sweet spot. Not necessarily the most HP, just the smoothest running. I started with +24, then +21, right now I'm at +15. It's runnig pretty sweet now. I found the first two setting a little rich for off the line, I'll probably try +18 next and see what happens. I havent checked my plugs yet tho. What are others experiences? I'd like to hear too.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
You forgot an option - "No, I haven't had the chance yet but I'm planning to."

I would think that if you are all stock (no new cans or air filter) then you should probably leave it alone. A run on a dyno with a professional may help a tiny bit but not as much as if you have been messing around with the airflow properties of the bike. In that instance, I would definitely recommend you get a pro to sort it out for you. Not really something I would do at home.

Last edited:

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
It will only have a positive effect if you do it on a dyno!
Playing with it on your own you'll never get a good setting ... or maybe by chance.

And if your bike is stock, don't bother.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have not had a chance to yet, but plan to. I have o lift the tank in a week or so to install a K&N Filter so maybe i will when i have it up. I alreay have the leo's on there so i think i will start with about +20 as the thread suggests and then have it dyno'd and keep an eye on the engine temp.