Happy birthday, PFD023! !

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the wishes guys/girls. It was a good day. In Toronto for the weekend and managed to convince my two daughters to watch the vintage races at Mosport. Tonight it's Selena Gomez concert......eeeggaaaaawwwwddss. The concert is for my daughters.....honest!

Now shopping for a track bike which I can race next race as vintage.

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
well slightly belated BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

hope it was a goodun' and the concert rocked ( for the young uns if not for you so much )

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the wishes guys/girls. It was a good day. In Toronto for the weekend and managed to convince my two daughters to watch the vintage races at Mosport. Tonight it's Selena Gomez concert......eeeggaaaaawwwwddss. The concert is for my daughters.....honest!

Now shopping for a track bike which I can race next race as vintage.
You're the birthday boy, just admit that nothing gets your heart go going like Gomez :p
:innocent:

Seriously Happy Birthday though!!:wav:

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
You're the birthday boy, just admit that nothing gets your heart go going like Gomez :p
:innocent:

Seriously Happy Birthday though!!:wav:

I felt like I was in a stadium full of Toddler and Tiara wannabees.......I couldn't understand how parents could let their kids out of the house dressed like that....many around 8yrs old......until I saw the way Mom was dressed......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I felt like I was in a stadium full of Toddler and Tiara wannabees.......I couldn't understand how parents could let their kids out of the house dressed like that....many around 8yrs old......until I saw the way Mom was dressed......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
It could be worse...
honey-boo-boo-660.jpg