Handlebar Question

HPTuner

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my FZ used a few weeks ago with only 2100 miles on the clock. It had ProGrips and aftermarket bar ends on it. I always assumed it had stock handlebars on it, it has Renthal 755s on it. Are these stock bars?

Wildcat_drvr

Great-Grandpaw!
Reaction score
Visit site
I like sitting pretty much straight up, unless I'm running some speed,,, MPH speed, not Speed as a drug(Bummer- Bummer!!). I have a set of bar upandbacks (1 inch up and 1 inch back)(SW-motech-LEH0039152 S Rev 02) and I really like them but,,, I've also "rolled " the bars down to where my fingers and gloves just kiss the tank "cheeks". The stock bars have a dimple stamped into them as an indicator to line them up and show where to set the bars to factory "specs". Mine are set quite a bit lower then "spec" and by gripping the grips with different angles I avoid most of the discomfort while riding 3- 5 hours. I have Carpel-Tunnel syndrome in both wrists and Bursitis in the basses of both thumbs along with arthritic knuckles here and there but "Sweet Sister Morphine,, lays her cool-cool hand on my head" and my hands do pretty good as long as I do some exercises to my thumbs every once in a while and keep the blood flowing in the affected areas! You can make almost anything work as long as you "work" on it long enough. Instead of "rolin'"down maybe try Up instead?? Never know until Ya try!! :rockon: Rich