Halo Project Headlight issue

astrovan2487

Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning! I just bought a used 2008 FZ-6 in May that has alot of aftermarket parts. Everything seems professionally installed but I'm having an issue with the angle of the projector headlights, it's way too high! Anytime I ride when it's dark people are constantly flashing their high beams at me and driving like a$$es because my lights are pointed right in their eyes. I took a quick look before but didnt see any way to easily adjust the beam height or angle behind the lights. Any info is much appreciated, Thanks!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Typically there are two adjusting screws on the back of the headlight housing. I am not familiar with the FZ6, but I know that the FZ1 has two on the back on each side. Typical measurements are no more than 4" above or below the centerline of the headlight housing.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning! I just bought a used 2008 FZ-6 in May that has alot of aftermarket parts. Everything seems professionally installed but I'm having an issue with the angle of the projector headlights, it's way too high! Anytime I ride when it's dark people are constantly flashing their high beams at me and driving like a$$es because my lights are pointed right in their eyes. I took a quick look before but didnt see any way to easily adjust the beam height or angle behind the lights. Any info is much appreciated, Thanks!

Could you post some pictures of your headlight/projectors?

Grtz,

Degake

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Are they high and lo beam? Do they have a cut-off shuttter or are they just one mode?

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a few pics, sorry for the crappy quality

Have you tried to adjust the headlight beams?

348sfb8.png

Grtz,

Degake

p.s. Did you buy your bike from a forum member? (Just asking, because it has a projector retrofit, .... :))