Had a scare tonight

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Got dumb and rode with some hooligans tonight after a car bike truck show hangout thing. Narrowly avoided eating another bike. I've fully reminded myself of why I don't ride with other people. I get stupid

hk_fz6_05

Reaction score
Visit site
last time I rode with my trusted hooligans the front man crested a hill at a spirited pace and just vanished for a little while. When I crested the hill all was fine. Afterwards he told me he more or less flew the bike off the top of the hill and landed in the middle of a T-intersection at the bottom that he had no idea was there (thought the road just ran straight on).

Yeah. They're all skilled riders, but that one made me think "not for another long while am I riding with these guys again"

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
last time I rode with my trusted hooligans the front man crested a hill at a spirited pace and just vanished for a little while. When I crested the hill all was fine. Afterwards he told me he more or less flew the bike off the top of the hill and landed in the middle of a T-intersection at the bottom that he had no idea was there (thought the road just ran straight on).

Yeah. They're all skilled riders, but that one made me think "not for another long while am I riding with these guys again"

I have a very select few people that ill ride with more than once. Last night was the first and last time with those guys