Had a great day

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Met some new friends on this fine Western Washington day. Took some back roads all over and (for the people around here) got to ride on HWY 7 for the first time this year. I love a 5 mile stretch of HWY 7 for it is just so damn fun. I have a video of the good part. I like it so much i wait for a good section of no cars and then go, and we always turn around and do the same route a few times :D

well i have been trying to embed this thing for 20 minutes with no luck, so here is the old fashion link, lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnOdD_q5UTA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnOdD_q5UTA[/ame]

Ohh, and here are the pictures for the people who like seeing them.

Last edited:

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, nice quality video.
Thanks for the sharing...

BTW, the rider in front of you is riding very dangerously... ha ha ha
At the corner, he put down his feet >> first, I thought that he is using knees ?? ha ha ha
But found why, at the end of the video >> what kind of his bike is...^^;

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Lots of fun to watch! Thanks Jazz! Good riding!:rockon:

That's a cool road...

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The guy on the dual sport was pretty good but you followed better lines. Well done! Nice video and thanks for sharing it. Wish we have more stretches like that in my area.

Is that a GoPro camera and where was the camera mounted? Thanks!

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Is that out past Graham, going towards Rainier? Good video! Your bud was on a WR450, I think?

Yea, the guy in front was on a WR, i have only met him once and if i remember right it is a 2007

The stretch of road is a little farther south than Graham. It is about a 10 minute drive out of Eatonville (about 15 minutes south of Graham)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The guy on the dual sport was pretty good but you followed better lines. Well done! Nice video and thanks for sharing it. Wish we have more stretches like that in my area.

Is that a GoPro camera and where was the camera mounted? Thanks!

I agree Jazz had better lines....

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I should post this now for I am feeling bad. I apologize to anyone who may have been confused.

This video is not mine. It was the guy in front of me while doing the many fun runs of this stretch of road. He rides a Kawasaki and I do not know what camera he has, but it was an interesting suction cup mount that he had either on his helmet, tank, or side of bike (tank for these runs).

I was following him and keeping up with them, nearly being a shadow.

Sorry for the confusion guys, I really am.