Guess where I am?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Where are we meeting you for dinner???? How can you come to town and not let us get you drunk or otherwise create a scene so that years from now we can say "Oh remember that time Vegasrider came to town and we..." and everyone can respond "Yeah, good times."

:BLAA:

My bad and my loss for not being able to meet the latest rider who I have admired and respected the most lately.

Man, Lisa, Cliff and I shared some great stories from he past and with some major updates with the new. LOL...crazy

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bad and my loss for not being able to meet the latest rider who I have admired and respected the most lately.

Man, Lisa, Cliff and I shared some great stories from he past and with some major updates with the new. LOL...crazy

Tell ya what, you can make it up to me the next time you're in town. :thumbup: Glad you guys were able to get together last night.

Hopefully I'll be able to add some pictures to this thread in the next week...I'll be riding somewhere...

EDIT...you meant me right?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay kids...where am I?

yruta3a9.jpg

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are in California and I know where, but I cheated and used the web to find out so I won't tell. Hope you are enjoying the ride and LA traffic wasn't to stressful, file a ride report with pictures please.

Jerry

Same here.... :spank:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I get the pic I want tomorrow, it will be easier so that our international members can play. We'll see! I just couldn't pass that monument today without a little Kodak moment.

:BLAA:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I couldn't get a pic in front of the castle (hint), but perhaps you'll know where I am from this famous landmark.

muzu3edu.jpg

Moving on now.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I couldn't get a pic in front of the castle (hint), but perhaps you'll know where I am from this famous landmark.

muzu3edu.jpg

Moving on now.

Lisa and I ate breakfast at a restaurant there and Jack Lalanne was sitting next to us.
8.11Lalanneage93.jpg

We had a blast talking with him. Lisa's dad was a bodybuilder and wrestler who idolized Jack! It was great to hear first hand the stories from his childhood which included illness that he overcame and then became an inspiration to so many others.
He kept watching how much syrup I put on my flapjacks. Some of the local characters were out at the restaurant that also had a bar where they gathered and started imbibing pretty early. :rolleyes:

Morro Bay,Ca.

Last edited:

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Has to be Rome....unless there are two St. Peter's Basilicas.
I'm guessing Ponte Vittorio Emanuele II....you guys were probably at the Ristorante on the corner....