F/S: !Rare! Rizoma Adjustable Rearsets

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sold! (11-3-2014)

For sale is this set of great condition Rizoma Adjustable Rearsets (Will fit all years 2004-2009). Rizoma's machining quality, construction and finish are second to none; Great function and added style.

Features Include:
-Machined from Billet Aluminum
-Adjustable Height
-Adjustable Longitudinal Position
-Adjustable Toe Pedal Position (Brake and Shift Side)
-Lever mechanisms mounted on bearings assure precise shifting and braking
-Absolutely Gorgeous Machining & Finish!!

These were discontinued a couple years ago and are very difficult to find...Do not miss your chance!

Rizoma RearSets FZ6 04'-09'
Part Number: PE108B
Factory MSRP: $589.95

Asking $405.00 o.b.o.; Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States

-PayPal accepted (Also accept Cashiers Check and/or Money Order)
-Will ship worldwide, please message me for rates outside of the continental US

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have questions.

Thank you for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos: More will be taken when removed from the bike

Last edited:

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Decided to include shipping to the continental US as the box is relatively small.

Lots of lookers; doesn't someone want something pretty for their bike? ;)

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Decided to include shipping to the continental US as the box is relatively small.

Lots of lookers; doesn't someone want something pretty for their bike? ;)
Not a pouser. I cannot see myself while riding and don't give a 5hit what anybody else thinks. About anything. It is the cranky old man thing.
What I need is to move the pegs and stuff down and back. All the rear sets I've looked at so far move them up and forward, for racing. I don't want to race, I just want more room for my big fat feet (11 EEE).
As long as it works, the money is secondary. I won't end up under a bridge because of a few hundred dollars. I just hesitate to pay for what won't work.:(

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not a pouser. I cannot see myself while riding and don't give a 5hit what anybody else thinks. About anything. It is the cranky old man thing.
What I need is to move the pegs and stuff down and back. All the rear sets I've looked at so far move them up and forward, for racing. I don't want to race, I just want more room for my big fat feet (11 EEE).
As long as it works, the money is secondary. I won't end up under a bridge because of a few hundred dollars. I just hesitate to pay for what won't work.:(

Not really sure what to say to this...

The comment about "something pretty" was merely a sarcastic sales pitch; the set is extremely functional, likely to the point that most would never take full advantage.

Reading between the lines above; if you have questions about the dimensions, placement, comparison to stock, length of pedals, etc.. in order to make an educated decision on "to-buy" or "not-to-buy"; please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thank you for the feedback!

Bill

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a bump for ya.

Wish you would of wanted to sell them a few months back! Nice price and includes shipping! ;-) Sweet. I would of been all over them. I bought DanMoto's... and well... they are DM's.

Hope you sell them soon!

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Not really sure what to say to this...

The comment about "something pretty" was merely a sarcastic sales pitch; the set is extremely functional, likely to the point that most would never take full advantage.

Reading between the lines above; if you have questions about the dimensions, placement, comparison to stock, length of pedals, etc.. in order to make an educated decision on "to-buy" or "not-to-buy"; please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thank you for the feedback!

Will you do this for me; pull the bar back to the theft lock position and measure from the end of the bar to the peg feeler? That should give me an idea of where I would start for fit. I'm going to google Rizoma and get an idea of how much adjustment is available.
I'm a boomer and sometimes mis-communicate with younger people through frame of reference differences. Fixing up a motorcycle to ride it down to the hangout and look kewl is what most riders do in this part of the country. About 70% Which is good, because if they actually rode anywhere they would die like flies and run up my insurance. I use mine for relaxation/sport riding. So I prefer practical over pretty.
How do you want to handle the logistics? I can run down to my bank and have them wire the funds into your account. 405$US plus shipping and handling. Wire transfer is almost instant so you can grab the bucks on the way to UPS or whatever.
Thoughts?

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I set up a Pay Pal account just so you can see I'm a buyer and would like to move forward. Fook the measuring tape. It cannot be any worse then stock. I have had serious problems with PayPal so I will just leave that account open long enough to get you your money. Let me know how much plus the shipping. If you want to call me my hm. # is nine oh 1 388 nine six 05. Weather is changing so I'm home pretty much all the time.
I missed a shift a couple of weeks ago. First time since the late 70's. I have to do something and if it cost me a few hundred dollars to find out that commercial rear sets won't work, then that is what it costs.

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I set up a Pay Pal account just so you can see I'm a buyer and would like to move forward. Fook the measuring tape. It cannot be any worse then stock. I have had serious problems with PayPal so I will just leave that account open long enough to get you your money. Let me know how much plus the shipping. If you want to call me my hm. # is nine oh 1 388 nine six 05. Weather is changing so I'm home pretty much all the time.
I missed a shift a couple of weeks ago. First time since the late 70's. I have to do something and if it cost me a few hundred dollars to find out that commercial rear sets won't work, then that is what it costs.
I actually was able to get some measurements for you this morning. The bike has Pro Taper bars installed so I elected to measure from the center of the swingarm axle instead.

Note: measurements taken in shift side rearset. Pegs are at the rear, upper most position.

-center of axle to center of peg (straight-line): ~8"
-center of axle to center of peg ( vertical): ~1-1/4"
-center of axle to center of peg (horizontal):~7-5/8"
-adjustability: ~1-1/4" vertical; ~3/4" horizontal

Hope this gives you what you need. I will send you a PM with my paypal info. The price mentioned above includes shipping.

Thanks again!

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, money sent.:rockon:

As they are the new pegs will be 1/2" back and about 2" up. So that will at least get the shifter off my instep.

Thanks for measurements. That makes you my friend, data which I shared with PayPal.Blah

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, money sent.:rockon:

As they are the new pegs will be 1/2" back and about 2" up. So that will at least get the shifter off my instep.

Thanks for measurements. That makes you my friend, data which I shared with PayPal.Blah

Payment received!

Set is sold! Thank you all for looking

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, signed for and the box is sitting right here. I have a brother that is a retired mechanical Engineer and I think he will come over this weekend.
So he should be able to figure it out if I can't.
Final. Mine.. All Mine...(insert I5an3 crackle here) But in the off chance I cannot get them to work, I will let you know.
Meanwhile, that was a pleasant experience Scooter. I think you and if anybody says anything bad about your momma, I got your 6.
I did mess up one place. If I had had you address it to Mr. Stiffy, the Post Office works might have thought it was a sex toy. At my age, having the gossips working on your sex toys is a good thing. :eek: