group purchase - exhaust (roll call)

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
On another forum, some guys were asking about a group purchase for exhaust. I offered to shop around because i know some shops that really hook me up price-wise.

What many (including myself) want is the Laser Quad (seen here) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwdwPD5xJ2o"]YouTube - FZ6 2006 con escapes Laser EL_SANTO[/ame]
It sounds a bit better in real life, but in this video it obviously doesn't have the airbox mod so it sounds a bit whiny.

If you're sure you're willing and able to buy some exhaust (about $500, what I'll ask for, $600 is what most will pay for it) please reply here. If you want something else, or the lasers, let me know. I will approach the retailers with every option, but they will have to sell it all to me so that we get the best price for all of us (lasers and all other choosers).

1. pchbreeze - laser quads

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
another sample video...no airbox mod here either and there's acquistics from the walls...in the first video, the guy puts the microphone right at the exhaust on the ground...acquistics also.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX0YPt09Lqw"]YouTube - FZ6 with Laser Extreme Quad exhaust system[/ame]
It's a bit high pitched...if you want sound, recommend you shop around, but the laser quads look awesome.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What purpose does that exhaust video serve filming at night? Anyway, I favor the Quad Exhaust too, kind of what Wavex has on his bike. Wonder how much they run? I would be interested too on a group buy.

sudraman

Reaction score
Visit site
I would be interested in getting the quad laser exhaust for my 07 FZ6. Need to know the price before I splurge! :D

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Get the M4's...nothing else sounds good on a FZ6...I've heard those in real life...they sounded as gay as the rider that owned the bike.