Group Buy/Pre-paid oso2k rearset set

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
So I sold the last run of my 12 plates with a new, lighter weight design, it took me about 18 months to sell them (and almost all of them I've sold since Jan 1 of this year)
29486d1278808389-fz6-rearset-set-back-plates-sale-aadscn2484.jpg
. So while demand is high this year, it wasn't last year, and it's still not as high as when I sold 25 sets the first year. I need to protect myself financially because the cost of the last run of plates was double the first run.

Anyways, if you'd like to own a pair, I can get one more run made. It'll take about 2-3 weeks from when I stop collecting money and put in the build order. I'll need people to prepay me $100USD (I don't know what they'll cost 18 months later). I may have to ask for more but I'll try to work it out so I don't. I'm already pretty close to cost at $100USD. And, the more of a given color (silver/clear, black), lower the overall cost is. The cost to anodize is $60USD per batch (or per color, as it were). Heck, I can probably get you a set in any color you want (blue, red, yellow, green, white) but you'll have to eat the $60USD for that batch unless you can share it. So if I get an order of 6 black, that's $10USD I add to the cost of fab. If get an order of 30 black, I'll eat the $2USD I could charge you. Just options.

And, if someone thinks they can fab them cheaper (vds002 comes to mind), I'll sell you an R&D master set I'm keeping, plus a non-compete agreement, for $500USD. $500USD is essentially what it cost me to engineer the steel mockups 4 years ago, so you're buying me out of business.

Last edited: