Grip puppies fitted

Manx

Reaction score
Visit site
I fitted grip puppies this weekend. And they DO make a difference. There is much less vibes coming through the bars. Together with the Thunderace bar ends I fitted they work a treat. :rockon:

It takes a little getting used to the extra thickness of the grips, but other than that these two mods combined make a world of difference.

ready2goriding

Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed! I love mine- best ten bucks or so I've spent lately! If you have huge hands, they are pure greatness, my buddies with regular sized hands are mixed on them, however...
doug

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got some and have not had a chance to put them on. Thanks for the imput. :thumbup::thumbup: Still want to get some different bars however. There is still a lot of wants on my list. :confused:

KindredGhost

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, they rock. I bought a pair about a year ago... *HUGE* difference. To bad i cut them wrong the first time around, so they started to rip. I ended up buying 2 more pairs. Best 20 bucks i've ever spent in my life.

KG

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Guess I must be the only guy who hated his. Mine are available in the Freebe section if anyone (who dosen't already have a pair) wants them.

Went to RIZOMA grips instead. I like smaller circumference grips. They fit my girlish like hands better! ;)

Manx

Reaction score
Visit site
I have small hands and I was little undecided for the first part of the ride, but after a couple of hours, I adapted to the larger grips. I also think, the larger diameter of the grip now makes small throttle changes easier and more accurate.

They'll be staying on put it that way. :thumbup:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Picture for you...

7139d1219677353-latest-mods-puppy.jpg

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
:needpics:, have no idea what you all are talking about.

Umm Google "Grip Puppies"..... wow lookie that...a hundred pictures of what we are talking about....

Seriously guys, do you have to be spoon fed absolutely everything....:spank: At least pretend to show some effort.

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought grip puppies shortly after I got the bike. I've since removed them and tried a couple other grips and I'm still searching. I may go for another pair of the puppies but I seem to remember that there are a couple different diameters. What size fits the FZ?

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Of the 13 mods I've done to my bike, the Grip Puppies were the best; and that's not even considering the value/dollar ratio! (having XXXL hands may have a bit to do with it... ;) )

Manx

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a pic, Grip puppies, Thunderace barends & Pazzo Levers.

grippuppies.jpg

fzwing

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set on mine. Good bang for the buck. Even if they wore out, I'd get another set. :thumbup: