Grip Puppies - Batch order, who's in?

hamwedges

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

So i've been trying to find an Australian retailer of grip puppies to no avail. You can buy them online here:
GRIP PUPPIES ™ Small. (1 Pair) Pick First Class Mail for Free Shipping. - Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for the Sport Touring Enthusiast at Motorcycle Accessories from California Sport Touring, Inc.
But the postage is a ripoff ($30 for a pair)

So, im thinking of contacting him and trying to get a bit of a bulk discount. The grips themselves are US$9.80 (which should be pretty much the same in AUD)
So who wants in? Just canvassing interest at this stage. Im happy to take orders and post them out to everyone at cost.
Australians or Kiwi's only btw.

Oh, and if someone knows a place where i can get them for <$15 please share.

Last edited:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Flat rate shipping to Australia (assuming it qualifies as "all other countries") from the US costs the following. USPS international shipping prices

$13.95 for a box 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" up to 4lbs
$45.50 for a box 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" up to 20lbs
$58.50 for a box 12" x 12" x 5-1/2" up to 20lbs

I'm sure we could work out something (ship them to me in Texas and I'll re-box then and send them to OZ), or give the seller this information and offer him another $10 for his trouble !!

Now if you can just explain why Australia Draggin Jeans are so expensive compared to their US counterparts !!

cookies

Reaction score
Visit site
Im in katy texas toooo so count me in :) id like a pair :))))))) dunno what u need me to do though, so pm and let me knoww im close to the other guy im in katy around katy mills mall :))

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Gday Ham,

Count me in.

Depending on shipping I could take 2 pair (Good gift, depending on how well they test out!:thumbup:)
I was starting to consider changing grips, and add a little soreness after longer rides, this sounds great!
What sort of measurement req. on the grip puppy? Do you know if fitment is ok?

Cheers,
Circle.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
i see you already have a u.s. offer. i was going to offer to send them to you. i already did it once for kazza with no issues and it saved her a decent chunk of change. i need to order a new set for myself anyway, so if you need the help let me know.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Now if you can just explain why Australia Draggin Jeans are so expensive compared to their US counterparts !!

Because Draggin Jeans have been properly certified and tested unlike all the other brands which make large claims and generally have nothing to back them up.
Over here people in the know recommend Draggins for a reason.
The other brands are of course better than normal jeans, but there is a difference.

They are bloody expensive though. I normally wear mine out by the time I get a new set (I wear them ALOT).