Greetings from East Texas Y'all

1 wheel peel

Supertanker Pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello! Been lurking here a bit gather intell on the FZ6. My oldest son has just purchased his first bike and it is, you guessed it an FZ6.:D

Looking forward to helping him with his bike and riding with him. I grew up on trail and dirt bikes starting at age seven. I now split my time between an FJR and B-King. His Mom rides an FZ1, so looking forward to the first family ride.:rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to our big family! Lots of great folks here. Sounds like your son will have good teachers and you'll all benefit from some fun family rides together! :rockon:

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome!

This, my dear friends, is what you call "ideal family" :rockon::thumbup:
Definitely a lot of useful info on this site.

oh, and btw:

:needpics:

1 wheel peel

Supertanker Pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah for about twenty years she tryied to get me to give up my motorcycle license. I guess she figured if you can't beat them join them.:rolleyes: I don't have any pictures of my son's FZ, he just got it Saturday.

These are from a recent trip to South Tx. Oh yeah his FZ6..... it's blue. We're going to look like the freakin Smurfs rollin into town. LOL
009-1.jpg

015.jpg

Mom's Ride.
011-1.jpg

I need to get some curent pictures of the BK. This was on a day ride with my brother and one of his friends. The Yoshi's and mud flap are now gone in favor of a Bodis slipon.
DSC06871.jpg

Chupacabra

College Graduate??
Reaction score
Visit site
Palestine is a really pretty area to live in.

Ever go tour Blue Bell in Brenham? I was raised in Rosenberg so that's where we would go for elementary field trips and I didn't get the chance to ride through last week since I took the other route from Austin home (71-I10) and went through La Grange. That would be a great day riding from Palestine

bane

Boss
Reaction score
Visit site
Smurfs rollin into town. :rof::rof:

buahahahahaha :thumbup: Think that you guys (and gal) will definitely- perfectly fit here :welcome:

Bane

1 wheel peel

Supertanker Pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the positive coments folks.

Chupacabra I have not been down in that area in a long while. I remember doing a field trip down through that area to Washington-on-the-Brazos and someother historic places back in school, beautiful area. Probably would make for a good day ride.

D

Dave.TX

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the pics! The FJR's look so sweet without the luggage and the FZ1 really looks good with the belly pan.

I live in Elgin, TX, so Brenham isn't too far for me. I'm still sans bike until some earned funds make their way to my mailbox in the next few weeks. Once I do get one I'll be sure to ride east and check out Washington on the Brazos; I've driven through there before by car and it's really pretty (105 between Navasota and Brenham).

We can call you the Blue Crue or something better than the Smurfs. :rolleyes:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome and thats awsome that your whole family is riding!!! A family that rides together stays together

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

1 wheel peel

Supertanker Pilot
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks again for the encouraging words folks. So far he has managed about four hundred miles on it. Dosen't sound like much but he goes to school full time and works full time and so far the bike is just for recreation. He is enjoying it and my wife and I are enjoying riding with him.

I'll be keeping an eye out for some stock parts in the f/s adds. The bike had been dropped on both sides before he got it. So far he is doing very well.:rolleyes:

The obligitory picture.
018.jpg

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
great way for a family to bound... riding bikes toghetter. perfect recipe for making a lot of great memories, have fun doing so ! ;)