Green boxes under "Rep Power"

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy folks. Just a quick note to see what the green boxes underneath the name info on the left mean? And how do you get more of them? and do I want more of them? haha. I noticed my "rep power" is 2 but i only have one green square.

Anywho, it's friday at work = lazy me.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
You get more "rep" power by making awesome posts that someone takes notice of and someone clicks on the silver scales under your avatar to let you know you made a useful post.:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Or you can do like I do and hack the server where you'll find a little bag of the little green squares under the memory buss. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
You get more "rep" power by making awesome posts that someone takes notice of and someone clicks on the silver scales under your avatar to let you know you made a useful post.:thumbup:

Oh gotcha ;) haha. So whats the difference between "thanks" button and "rep power"? Which one trumps which?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK - so while we're at it: apparently the BAR and the number are not reflective of one another. Is that based upon how much time we spend at the bar? Mine would be like 1 square per 5 years. . . Just curious. . .

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh gotcha ;) haha. So whats the difference between "thanks" button and "rep power"? Which one trumps which?

I don't think "thanks" affect that at all, but I could be wrong. However, I believe who sends you "rep" largely determines how much weight it carries. For instance, if someone new with no rep sends you a rep, it doesn't do much. If someone who has been here a long time will tons of rep sends you a rep, it may increase your rep power significantly. Does that make sense?

OK - so while we're at it: apparently the BAR and the number are not reflective of one another. Is that based upon how much time we spend at the bar? Mine would be like 1 square per 5 years. . . Just curious. . .

I'm not sure the bar section of the forum has anything to do with the bar of green squares. That would be kind of fun though.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not sure the bar section of the forum has anything to do with the bar of green squares. That would be kind of fun though.

We could have a bar that looks like this for the Bar sections....
:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We could have a bar that looks like this for the Bar sections....
:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

Synchronized sucking of beverages! Good idea Cliff! :rolleyes: :spank: :spank:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Didn't much have the "Bar section of the forum" in mind on this. . . Thanks let me :iconbeer: / / / :iconbeer: nooope, didn't change it! :BLAA:

Last edited: