Greatest Road iphone app

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice app but I still have one of those old phones that you have to turn the little crank handle on the side to charge the capacitors. I bought it used from Mrs. Mcgillicuddy...
train-16-h-50.jpg

Bryan and I are thinking of a ride on Saturday if it looks like decent weather.
You and Johnny interested?

dpifko

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice app but I still have one of those old phones that you have to turn the little crank handle on the side to charge the capacitors. I bought it used from Mrs. Mcgillicuddy...
train-16-h-50.jpg

Great idea. As of right now, we totally support the crank handle phones, though we're having trouble getting the RAM mount to hold it in place.

:rockon:

Daniel
Founder,
SocialNav, Inc

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude!?!?! You've been a member since 09 and have 1 post!?!?!
Well...:welcome:to the forum!!!!:rockon:

Check your mobile phone....I'm calling you right now! No, not your cell...the one on your bike!! :BLAA:

dpifko

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude!?!?! You've been a member since 09 and have 1 post!?!?!
Well...:welcome:to the forum!!!!:rockon:

Check your mobile phone....I'm calling you right now! No, not your cell...the one on your bike!! :BLAA:

I don't believe in spam, and I was waiting for the perfect straight line for that first post. ;-)

Sorry - I saw the handle spin around but couldn't get to your call in time.

Daniel

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't believe in spam, and I was waiting for the perfect straight line for that first post. ;-)

Sorry - I saw the handle spin around but couldn't get to your call in time.

Daniel

Complete success! :rof:

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Dont understand why it asks me if I want to BUY this and makes me put my credit card info, although its a free app..sketchy...

edit: i managed to download this after i put in the info..didnt pay anything but it was weird that it asked for it...anyway, very cool App nontheless.....

Next update for this app should have a function for short notice rides where you can send out a ride notification to your contacts that you choose, maybe even a check in notifier for gas stations, and maybe even live status updates of the ride etc. Options are limitless, yeah!

Last edited:

dpifko

Reaction score
Visit site
That's an iTunes thing. You have to give a billing method to download any apps, even if they're free. You may also need to do it again if Apple changes their agreement. We developers have no control over it. You can use an App Store gift card (in many countries, but not Canada) if you feel squeamish about the credit card. In any case, you won't be charged in any way for this app.

Daniel