Great Video from Killboy!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's obvious the bike wasn't pushing it too hard to have a car keep up with him. It is a heck of an S2000 and totally modded car but there's not a car that will keep up with the bike if the rider really wanted to open the throttle. I think that somewhere on Killboy's site is the car specs and what he's done to it.

They did this run just for show but it was very good!

killboy

Reaction score
Visit site
It's obvious the bike wasn't pushing it too hard to have a car keep up with him. It is a heck of an S2000 and totally modded car but there's not a car that will keep up with the bike if the rider really wanted to open the throttle. I think that somewhere on Killboy's site is the car specs and what he's done to it.

They did this run just for show but it was very good!

Thanks for the respect! I really haven't done much to the car...it had intake and exhaust when I bought it a couple of months ago, but that's only good for maybe 10hp. It's still gutless as hell in lower RPMs. I added coilovers recently, which definitely helped with the handling. Bigger wheels and tires, stock brakes.

My friend on the bike was sand-bagging some to keep us close, but his tires were shot too. He's one of, if not the quickest single-lane rider up there. I'm running shot all-season tires...cords showing on the fronts. With some good sticky tires and maybe a supercharger, it would be real tough to hang with it on a bike, particularly on such a tight road where the bike's acceleration advantage is difficult to utilize.

There are very few locals who drive capable cars to their full potential up there because it's so much cheaper to do it on a bike, but I know a couple. One of them rides a bike faster than almost anyone up there. His car is generally faster. (built 3rd-gen Rx7) Of course you'll spend 3-4 times as much as a comparable sportbike to get there.

I love bikes too obviously, but there's a reason most track lap records are held by cages. ;)

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Thanks for the respect! I really haven't done much to the car...it had intake and exhaust when I bought it a couple of months ago, but that's only good for maybe 10hp. It's still gutless as hell in lower RPMs. I added coilovers recently, which definitely helped with the handling. Bigger wheels and tires, stock brakes.

My friend on the bike was sand-bagging some to keep us close, but his tires were shot too. He's one of, if not the quickest single-lane rider up there. I'm running shot all-season tires...cords showing on the fronts. With some good sticky tires and maybe a supercharger, it would be real tough to hang with it on a bike, particularly on such a tight road where the bike's acceleration advantage is difficult to utilize.

There are very few locals who drive capable cars to their full potential up there because it's so much cheaper to do it on a bike, but I know a couple. One of them rides a bike faster than almost anyone up there. His car is generally faster. (built 3rd-gen Rx7) Of course you'll spend 3-4 times as much as a comparable sportbike to get there.

I love bikes too obviously, but there's a reason most track lap records are held by cages. ;)

Killboy.....

I posted that video to another board.... and was told that the video had 'obviously' been sped up for the play back. I personally don't see it that way; but wanted to give you the opportunity to answer that claim.

'Following BFF on the Dragon' - Motorcycles