Great Fender Eliminator Kit

Jim V

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed a fender eliminator kit. My son bought for me through eBay. As I understand it the kit is manufactured by a forum member. I believe it's the cheapest kit on the market at $39.99. It is however make of steel and is really a quality product. My bike looks way better and I don't think I'll be harassed by cops because the kit smartly uses the stock blinkers. I am not mechanically inclined and I found it easy..if I can do it so can you. It's nice to get a product that exceeds expectations. BTW the seller on eBay is 3679larry.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed a fender eliminator kit. My son bought for me through eBay. As I understand it the kit is manufactured by a forum member. I believe it's the cheapest kit on the market at $39.99. It is however make of steel and is really a quality product. My bike looks way better and I don't think I'll be harassed by cops because the kit smartly uses the stock blinkers. I am not mechanically inclined and I found it easy..if I can do it so can you. It's nice to get a product that exceeds expectations. BTW the seller on eBay is 3679larry.

I also got Larry's FE and so do many more members here, great product for a good price
:cheer:

snackwrap

Reaction score
Visit site
The ebay listing does not mention if this fender eliminator works with Leo Vince exhaust. Can anyone confirm if it does or does not with with Leo Vince?

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The ebay listing does not mention if this fender eliminator works with Leo Vince exhaust. Can anyone confirm if it does or does not with with Leo Vince?

I have LV exhaust on my bike, it will work with most fe kits. I have the Larry fe kit.

eeyore

Reaction score
Visit site
I got Larry's FE kit as well. Awesome kit!

3mk0leQh.jpg