Great deal on gloves

Whiskey

Reaction score
Visit site
Just registered to thank you for posting this. I ordered the black gloves. I will let you know how they are when they arrive!

Brad

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got these mesh/leather gloves for $32 and they are super nice

08firstgearmeshsprtglvblkLG.gif

Firstgear Mesh Sport 2.0 Motorcycle Gloves - BikeBandit.com

the carbon fiber knuckles and cf fabric on them look great. the picture does not do them justice

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know if these run small or big? Great find btw:BLAA:

Just got mine. They run true to size. Most of the gloves I wear are size large and these in size large fit just right.
These aren't terribly impressive, but I'd say they're definitely worth the $20. Carbon bits are really nice, but they're very thin on the palms and don't have a separate velcro closure around the wrist like most gloves do to prevent them from coming off in a crash.
I'd say these are way better than nothing and better than some more expensive gloves I've tried, but don't expect them to provide high level of protection.

DavisFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine came in the mail today. Fit ok and better than any other gloves I would be finding for $20. They are set-up for over the jacket closure as the velcrow isn't exacly tight enough to go under.

The knuckle padding is a bit thin but overall I'm happy with them. I actually like the fit better than the $60 Joe Rocket gloves I got.