great camp spot

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everybody, still traveling with the FZ. 1 year and 16k miles on the truck and 6k on the bike. Found this great site and stayed 4 days. Great riding up to Ojai area and the mountains behind Santa Barbara. Laughlin bike week next then up to Moab to ride the canyonlands. :BLAA:

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the bike in california last summer.I rode all over northern california. I then headed east to utah and camped and rode all of the national parks there. From there I went to my place in Nakusp BC and rode the canadian rockies. Left there to Glacier national in Montana and looked around that state. Spent some time in the flathead lake area. Next was the sawtooths in Idaho for a week. Went west to Oregon and rode around the sisters/ bend area till it got cold and headed south. Spent the holdays in Santa Rosa area at a killer vineyard campsite and rode the pch alot. From there down the coast real slow stopping every 60 miles or so to camp and ride. Caught the Nascar race in Fontanna end of march and am soaking up some good sun and tearing up some sweet canyons here. Laughlin Nevada Bike Rally is end of this month then back to Moab for 2 weeks or so. After that western colorado, durango to steamboat. Then I will brave the plains to get to Minnesota and ontario for the fall and first time it gets cold back to Cali.

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
Enjoy every minute of it, or second, because this was a dream of mine long time ago that never happened for me. But who knows what tomorrow brings.
Have a safe & enjoyable trip. It will be with you forever as memories someday.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the bike in california last summer.I rode all over northern california. I then headed east to utah and camped and rode all of the national parks there. From there I went to my place in Nakusp BC and rode the canadian rockies. Left there to Glacier national in Montana and looked around that state. Spent some time in the flathead lake area. Next was the sawtooths in Idaho for a week. Went west to Oregon and rode around the sisters/ bend area till it got cold and headed south. Spent the holdays in Santa Rosa area at a killer vineyard campsite and rode the pch alot. From there down the coast real slow stopping every 60 miles or so to camp and ride. Caught the Nascar race in Fontanna end of march and am soaking up some good sun and tearing up some sweet canyons here. Laughlin Nevada Bike Rally is end of this month then back to Moab for 2 weeks or so. After that western colorado, durango to steamboat. Then I will brave the plains to get to Minnesota and ontario for the fall and first time it gets cold back to Cali.

:eek: That's the coolest thing I've read recently! :thumbup: