got my picture in the mail today!!!

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I 've got it ....

LOCAL NEWSPAPER BOY TRIALS WEATHER/SPEED RESISTENT BAG ON THE SLOWEST VERSION OF THE FZ6

A Spokesman from YAMAHA said this trial would be pointless on the far superior "BLUE" Model

The paperboy involved in the trials stated "The bag held up nicely and even withstood my half hearted attempt at leaning into corners. Also YAMAHA's comment on the Go faster BLUE model is a fair point. The BLUE beasts extra acceleration and top end capabilities would probably rip the bag straight off. "

Last edited:
S

sportrider

I 've got it ....

LOCAL FACTORY RIDER TRIALS WEATHER/SPEED RESISTENT BAG ON THE FASTEST VERSION OF THE FZ6

A Spokesman from YAMAHA said this trial would be pointless on the far inferior "BLUE" Model

The factory rider involved in the trials stated "The bag held up nicely and even withstood the "G" forces cause from leaning into corners. Also YAMAHA's comment on the Go faster RED model is a fair point. The RED boasts extra acceleration and top end capabilities would probably rip the bag straight off. "
However the bag remained attached firmly, despite what the naysayers have thought.
Hey JONAC I found the unedited version of this story (LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
You wanna get those boots cleaned more often danny !!

Who'd go out for a photo shoot with dust on his boots ??? ..... Or maybe that was from the cloud of dust earlier the BLUE FZ6 left behind ;)

S

sportrider

thats not dust, its just the boots I wanted were out of stock, the only ones left in stock were rated for "blue bikes" they don't hold up so well on the RED ones.

you guys owe me one for testing the limits of blue products!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[/ATTACH]
If you google "RAF NEWS" I am the winchman from the headline "WINCHMAN IN DARING RESCUE" ... I've had lots of banter at work today !!!

And why were you in ??? Local crimestoppers section ?? ;)

edit: P.S .... It wasn't that daring .... just slightly crazy lol

edit No2: ..... I just looked again ... click on Headlines and its in there ... won't let me view full article now though :(

edit No3: ..... lol ...... I think it only shows the headlines on there ... I'll have to pay 70p for the proper rag :)

View attachment 593

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
edit No3: ..... lol ...... I think it only shows the headlines on there ... I'll have to pay 70p for the proper rag :)[/QUOTE]

Looks like you will be parting with 70p then. :Flash:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
edit No3: ..... lol ...... I think it only shows the headlines on there ... I'll have to pay 70p for the proper rag :)

Looks like you will be parting with 70p then. :Flash:[/QUOTE]

70p !!!

That would buy lunch for 4 here up North ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So why were you in the paper ???!!!

Did we ever get to the bottom of this lol :)

We never did get to the bottom of it. I'm begining to think that the legend that is Danny is actually his wife on the FZ6, I duno what do you think?:confused:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
We never did get to the bottom of it. I'm begining to think that the legend that is Danny is actually his wife on the FZ6, I duno what do you think?:confused:

Hmmm .... he's def been very reluctent to share his 15 minutes of fame with us :)

Not sure what to make of it :(

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like you will be parting with 70p then. :Flash:

70p !!!

That would buy lunch for 4 here up North ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey mate you know how to dine in style. Will that include the tetleys?

Last edited: