got my picture in the mail today!!!

S

sportrider

I know every ones seen this already but it looks better without the writing acrossed the front.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon:
I know every ones seen this already but it looks better without the writing acrossed the front.

Mate I didn't know you delivered pizza's ;)Thats the best pizza delivery bike I have ever seen LOL. Seriously why were you in the paper and is there an article?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon:

Mate I didn't know you delivered pizza's ;)Thats the best pizza delivery bike I have ever seen LOL. Seriously why were you in the paper and is there an article?

Still laughing! Pizza! Good one. Acutally, I think it's that Swiss Army Backpack strapped onto the back of the bike. Great picture by the way.....So that's the bike that has hit 158mph a bunch of times.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Still laughing! Pizza! Good one. Acutally, I think it's that Swiss Army Backpack strapped onto the back of the bike. Great picture by the way.....So that's the bike that has hit 158mph a bunch of times.
Its defo a pizza bike its in Pizza hut colours and everything LOL,
I odered from Danny a week ago and its still not here. Do I qualify for the 40 minutes delivery or free of charge?

S

sportrider

hahahaha LOL that's good!!! hey I'm the one with the witty banter (lol)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe its a shot off the local speed camera !!!

Wanted dead or alive.... 158mph Salton City ghost rider :)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Mate I have been waiting for your come back all day. What were you in the press for?

Hey I'm in the press too today !!! front page of the RAF news !!!

Didn't have my picture in though !! and more importantly didn't have my bike on show either !

COME ON PIZZA BOY ... WHY ARE YOU IN THE PRESS :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey I'm in the press too today !!! front page of the RAF news !!!

Didn't have my picture in though !! and more importantly didn't have my bike on show either !

COME ON PIZZA BOY ... WHY ARE YOU IN THE PRESS :)
Why are you in the press Jonac? If were going to start this type of thread Im in the paper to lol. I will post pic next week in this new "Im in the news to thred" lol

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Why are you in the press Jonac? If were going to start this type of thread Im in the paper to lol. I will post pic next week in this new "Im in the news to thred" lol

If you google "RAF NEWS" I am the winchman from the headline "WINCHMAN IN DARING RESCUE" ... I've had lots of banter at work today !!!

And why were you in ??? Local crimestoppers section ?? ;)

edit: P.S .... It wasn't that daring .... just slightly crazy lol

edit No2: ..... I just looked again ... click on Headlines and its in there ... won't let me view full article now though :(

edit No3: ..... lol ...... I think it only shows the headlines on there ... I'll have to pay 70p for the proper rag :)

Last edited:
S

sportrider

hahaaha, this is far more interesting and fun, reading all the speculation then the actual story!!!!:Flip::thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you google "RAF NEWS" I am the winchman from the headline "WINCHMAN IN DARING RESCUE" ... I've had lots of banter at work today !!!

And why were you in ??? Local crimestoppers section ?? ;)

edit: P.S .... It wasn't that daring .... just slightly crazy lol

edit No2: ..... I just looked again ... click on Headlines and its in there ... won't let me view full article now though :(

edit No3: ..... lol ...... I think it only shows the headlines on there ... I'll have to pay 70p for the proper rag :)
I have purchased and set up training for new defibrillators for my hospital. Life saving stuff dont you know. If you give me a go in your heli, I will let you have a go with a defibrillator LOL

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I have purchased and set up training for new defibrillators for my hospital. Life saving stuff dont you know. If you give me a go in your heli, I will let you have a go with a defibrillator LOL

Have to play with the FR2 week in week out mate :(

I'm sure your super new ones will be much more advanced :thumbup:

You wouldn't enjoy a ride in the heli either ... 60's technology in 2007 lol

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have to play with the FR2 week in week out mate :(

I'm sure your super new ones will be much more advanced :thumbup:

You wouldn't enjoy a ride in the heli either ... 60's technology in 2007 lol
Hi Mate, the FR2 is a great bit of reliable kit. We just needed something that was mores flexible within the hospital environment. Heli's are just been one of those boy hood things 60's or otherwise. Anyway you spend most of your time hanging of the outside on a bit of knicker elastic.

Jonac I had tried to find you in the news, is the correct link RAF - News ? I was enjoying the banter you, me and Danny were having on this thred then I opened the RAF news. it just brings it back to you, another serviceman KIA. I hope you don't get posted mate.

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe its a shot off the local speed camera !!!

Wanted dead or alive.... 158mph Salton City ghost rider :)

I agree, has to be the speed camera. LOL! Yes, we have our american version of ghost rider aka SportriderFZ6...pizza pizza

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mate, the FR2 is a great bit of reliable kit. We just needed something that was mores flexible within the hospital environment. Heli's are just been one of those boy hood things 60's or otherwise. Anyway you spend most of your time hanging of the outside on a bit of knicker elastic.

Jonac I had tried to find you in the news, is the correct link RAF - News ? I was enjoying the banter you, me and Danny were having on this thred then I opened the RAF news. it just brings it back to you, another serviceman KIA. I hope you don't get posted mate.

The knicker elastic we use is slightly stronger lol :)

As for the KIA ... Its a weekly event now mate for the British and American Forces. I've been to too many funerals of young men in there prime over the past few years and been in a few scrapes myself .... Hence me tear-assing around on a motorcycle :) ...... I seem to be taking life a little less seriously and live each day like it was my last :D

As for postings ... I'm pretty much stuck in the job I'm in for the time being and only 4 years left til I retire from the RAF.

That link I gave you doesn't seem to be working ... however here's another link to a job I did a couple of weeks ago ...

Man is rescued from yacht in sea drama near Staithes (TS12 - Saltburn & East Cleveland)

That was the same job as reported in the RAF NEWS but gave a slightly different picture of events ... It was over in a flash and sounds more dramatic than it was but I was still bricking it slightly :)