Got my FZ6 yesterday.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Those headlights are incredible, mine sucks so bad that I rely more on the street lights than my own headlights.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Those headlights are incredible, mine sucks so bad that I rely more on the street lights than my own headlights.

See to me safety was the primary reason to upgrade to these headlights. Hitting a deer or road debris or a huge pothole because my lights suck is not worth the risk when these options are out there and affordable.

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
See to me safety was the primary reason to upgrade to these headlights. Hitting a deer or road debris or a huge pothole because my lights suck is not worth the risk when these options are out there and affordable.

Not to head off topic too far, but would it be possible to get those same projectors in a more compact form like the Buell headlight? I'm doing my naked conversion and I love the new look, but that light output is worth drooling over...

DWisen

Reaction score
Visit site
Not to head off topic too far, but would it be possible to get those same projectors in a more compact form like the Buell headlight? I'm doing my naked conversion and I love the new look, but that light output is worth drooling over...

There is a thread here somewhere that has a site you can go to and they have full kits you can get that are almost plug-n-play. The size is pretty small too.

Thread

Order from this Site

Insanity_rules

Utter Nutter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike!

For $300 I can convert your headlights to dual HID Bi-xenon projectors and you will have 5X better headlights than stock, 2-3X better headlights than HID bulbs alone can do. This is the most worthwhile modification I've ever done on a bike. You will have better headlight performance than 95% of cars on the road.

That is freakin awesome! can you suggest a mod to my S1 that could do something like that? I ride a lot of quite rural roads.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site

That is freakin awesome! can you suggest a mod to my S1 that could do something like that? I ride a lot of quite rural roads.

S1 with fairing is what I have done the mod to the most. If you have a naked bike there are smaller projector options. Look into Matchbox projectors from The Retrofit Source Inc. Smallest projectors available that use HID bulbs.

FZSizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the 06 and HID conversion. I love the light it provides, but the people in front of me think I have my brights on! I get a lot of the classic throwing up of the hands! Sometimes I throw on the high beam and let them know I'm not trying to blind them. Oh well....at least I'm being seen!! Very nice FZ btw!!

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the 06 and HID conversion. I love the light it provides, but the people in front of me think I have my brights on! I get a lot of the classic throwing up of the hands! Sometimes I throw on the high beam and let them know I'm not trying to blind them. Oh well....at least I'm being seen!! Very nice FZ btw!!

Yepper! that's what it's meant for..being seen!