Got me some Leo's, OEM headers, and some new wheels!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Talking of cleaning bikes. Who was the numbskull that designed our engine with little nooks and crannies everywhere. Ok, so maybe I shouldn't have let that much road-grime build up on it, but damn, those thing are a bugga to clean. :rof:

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Talking of cleaning bikes. Who was the numbskull that designed our engine with little nooks and crannies everywhere. Ok, so maybe I shouldn't have let that much road-grime build up on it, but damn, those thing are a bugga to clean. :rof:

The secret is not to let the road grime build up! Jet wash that motor with truck wash and then sone degreaser, give it a thorough rinse, then blast it dry using compressed air!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
The biggest laugh I had was when my dad took two of his Laverdas to the Italian bike show and was worried that since it was wet they would get dirty from water and mud slinging up onto them, even though they where being trailered to the show!!!!

I'm thinking I'll get one of those small pressurised car washing thingies that you fill with water and attach to the power or your cars cigarette lighter and allows you to use it as a hose!
I prefer to air dry the bike via rapid acceleration though ;p

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Can't beat my new bike cover from Aldis for $30. It definitely looks better than the sheet I was using. The custom clear section over the number plate looks ultra cool.
Rumps

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Can't beat my new bike cover from Aldis for $30. It definitely looks better than the sheet I was using. The custom clear section over the number plate looks ultra cool.
Rumps

Arghhh, but does it have nice soft felt on the inside of it, to keep your bike extra comfy! The expensive $90 R-Jays one does....but it also goes mouldy if it ever gets wet on the inside!

$30 is a great price! :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey dopey, you forget about the dB killers again...:rof:

Did'nt forget, was just about to ring you....my lil one is sick, and Jess got called into work at 10am this morning....so i am sorta stuckj at home with him, till Jess get's back...

Sorry!

:ban:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Arghhh, but does it have nice soft felt on the inside of it, to keep your bike extra comfy! The expensive $90 R-Jays one does....but it also goes mouldy if it ever gets wet on the inside!

$30 is a great price! :thumbup:

Yep they are fleecey lined , all nice & cozy :D

That ALDI stuff was some real good gear , im fitting my Aldi GPS tomorrow :thumbup:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did'nt forget, was just about to ring you....my lil one is sick, and Jess got called into work at 10am this morning....so i am sorta stuckj at home with him, till Jess get's back...

Sorry!

:ban:

Ahh, no worries. Hope the little fella is ok.
As I said, I'll be here all day. Gotta get the daughter from school when she gets back from camp. Other than that, I'll be here.