Got a new lid

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a new schuberth helmet for £179 the usual price is £379. This helmet is very quiet especially when you stick in the ear plugs. Another thing I like is the all round view through the helmet.

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
Bledubd.... I bought a Schuberth not long ago.

Just one piece of advice... use nothing but water to clean the visor... The anti mist coating on the inside is very delicate!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pics of course! Detailed review!

Fit:
Noise:
Visor:
Features:
Venting:
Accessories (if any):

Let's have you own version of the Web Bike World review. :thumbup:

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
i have just one valid question. can you ride with the visor cracked open a little to alow air on your face?

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
i have just one valid question. can you ride with the visor cracked open a little to alow air on your face?

mmm... was hoping I would not remember that part. When I opened my visor and then closed it, seemed t'was a bit clouded after. So I just opened the small vent. I will post the pics later with the insect smears. LOL

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

You can with the Shoei RF-1000!!! :thumbup: As a matter of fact, you can ride at speed with the visor in a total of 8 positions including open and closed.