Got a new leo vince titanium for 425$ shipped!!

t2.3aero

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys looking for exhaust for cheap they only have two left. Jazz motorsports i just got a Brand new leo vince titanium system shipped for only 425$ its not on the website call them i think thats a damn good price

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Without having seen this post, I randomly must have gotten one of these 2 that were left @ Jazz :thumbup:

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
I just called, the guy said the computer was showing 4 left but he knew 2 were sold already. Gave him all my info and if they still have one he'll ship it out, if not I'll get a refund. Should know something by monday. If I don't get this then I'll order the remus from pipecity for 499.

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
ordered mine earlier as well, said he had 3 left.. got an email stating the order is pending shipping so im assuming its good..

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update, they advised me yesterday they were all sold. Damn you guys in the Northern Hemisphere that had more time than me :)

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone get any news? i called them last week because the last emaii got still said pending shipping..

they told me they are still waiting for the shipment to arrive from their closeout supplier

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone get any news? i called them last week because the last emaii got still said pending shipping..

they told me they are still waiting for the shipment to arrive from their closeout supplier

Yeah I talked to the owner and that's what he told me. Didn't give me a time frame tho.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Jazz guy looked up my order by name and found it (good thing since they charged my card). He said:

"The clearance items are in California, and they have to ship them all the way to Ohio where Jazz is located." Then, in my case, they have to re-ship them to Southern California. He claimed I would get an email update when that happened.

I'll post up when I get mine (or an update).

t2.3aero

Reaction score
Visit site
yep im in the same boat. i live in wisconsin and they said that (like you said) the item is it transit form cali to ohio then when they recieve it i will get an email with a tracking number. im pretty excited and getting impatient . ill call them tomorrow. just wondering when you guys placed your orders.

t2.3aero

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i ordered mine 4/23 i just called them now and they said that as soon as they get it in from california and then ship it to me thats when ill get a tracking number. he said they are expecting it today "he thinks" so we will see

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I emailed them yesterday and haven't heard back. Then again, I didn't get a response to my last email either.

I'll bet they know that we all must be on a forum together. Perhaps ... THEY'RE WATCHING THIS THREAD! Just to torture us, of course. ;)

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
i got my tracking number this afternoon.. now i just have to wait until tonight to see when it will arrive