Got a new leo vince titanium for 425$ shipped!!

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
i emailed them, they left off three numbers, sent me the correct tracking, mine will arrive saturday!

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
ooooh weeee, i got mine installed, no restrictor or db killers on... man sounds great and zips around real well.. crazy mad thanks to the op, this was an unbeatable deal

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine on yesterday. If it wasn't for this site I don't know if I would have been able to get it on. They give you NO instructions at all. I was left with a little disc with like 5 holes in it...wtf is that for and where would it go?

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
those go in the cat pipe delete, i elected to leave them out as most have, i assume its just more baffling where the cat is SUPPOSED to be to create back pressure?

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got my tracking number last week - it showed as being delivered to my home address, when I specifically gave the guy my work address for shipping.

I called them and had them reroute it to my office. I got another email with the rerouting.

Now, today, on the FedEx site it is showing as a failed delivery, because they tried to deliver it to my home address. :spank: Seriously, come on Jazz Moto ... I am going to have to frigging pick it up personally from the FedEx place!!! Goddammit.

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
pics!!!

4wheeler007.jpg

4wheeler008.jpg

4wheeler009.jpg

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking good sixsix!

Mine literally just arrived - I just logged on to tell everyone.

I have to also blame FedEx for biffing the final rerouting and delivery - granted Jazz should have gotten it right the first time, but they were very pleasant to deal with, and the FedEx people made it abundantly clear that it was them, not Jazz, who messed up the re-routing.

I'd do it all over again w/ Jazz, because they were friendly and knowledgeable, and gave me a GREAT price on this product.

Now, if I can just get it installed!

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine installed! Woo Hoo!

Boy Howdy, they are louder at idle for sure! I feel a little guilty about it since I am an apartment dweller, but I am a considerate person and I will try to tread lightly. :D

I disconnected and reconnected the battery, per other people's advice, to adjust the fuel mixture to the new exhaust backpressure via the ECU.

I took it out afterwards, for about an hour. I did stop and go city traffic, open stretches of city road where I could safely and easily get it up to about 60 mph cruising, and then onto the freeway for some high speed testing. All checked out perfectly.

Very happy with this exhaust so far.