GoPro HD Motorsports Hero -$200

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,

I recently had something lifted from my back porch, so I'm trying to sell a few things to fund a home surveillance DVR kit.

I have a mint condition GoPro that I'd rather see in the hands of someone that will give it some use. Great camera - after pulling it out of the storage bin to list it, I was reluctant to sell, but I really am not using it. Includes all mounts, cables, packaging, and documentation (I used the suction cup mount exclusively the few times I used it, so all the adhesive mounts are untouched).

I'm not including the SD card as they are sold separately in the retail package and incidentally I need to keep it to record my wedding which is coming up shortly.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Motorsport Racing On Board Camera: HD Motorsports HERO

Oh, and here is some footage shot with this very cam:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn1LYeqqZRc"]Deal's Gap Ride 2010 HD - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks,
Kyle

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been in the market for this for some time now, and almost purchased one on ebay this morning actually. I have cash, and depending on your time frame, acceptable form of payment, and how much it costs to ship - I may be your man right here.

PM SENT

Last edited:

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been in the market for this for some time now, and almost purchased one on ebay this morning actually. I have cash, and depending on your time frame, acceptable form of payment, and how much it costs to ship - I may be your man right here.

Paypal work? Let's say $205 shipped to PA (basically just adding a little under the 3% Paypal will take from me to make it ~$200 + paypal fees shipped). I'm sure I have a box around here somewhere and could get it shipped out Priority within a day of getting payment.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok united states priority mail? sign on delivery sound alright? I've never bought anything from anybody over the internet before NOT on ebay, whats normal procedure here? half payment before - other half when i sign for the delivery and verify its in tact and what not?

Does that sound fair to you?

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, when I print a packaging slip through paypal, you are protected through them with similar policies as ebay. In the past they haven't released the funds until USPS reports the package delivered. I'd only ship on full payment.

I understand being cautious and don't blame you at all. You can check my feedback on the forum and I'll PM my phone number so you can verify I'm a non-conman human and can send you additional pics with me in the foreground, etc. if necessary to make you fully comfortable with the transaction.

I'm getting ready to go out so if I don't respond for a couple hours, I'll get back to you (but I'll have my cell if you want to call).

Thanks again,
Kyle

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a bottom end ($300) Q-See 4 channel system. The biggest hassle, by far, was routing all the cables to the cameras. I often turn it on when I'm out. I know how you feel about getting ripped off. Sucks. Nice, sharp looking video!

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a bottom end ($300) Q-See 4 channel system. The biggest hassle, by far, was routing all the cables to the cameras. I often turn it on when I'm out. I know how you feel about getting ripped off. Sucks. Nice, sharp looking video!
Yeah, woot hat an 8 channel 1TB Zmodo system for the same money on Monday, so a friend and I pulled the trigger. Yeah, someone ganked my $400 pressure washer I had just bought last year.
Gopro for $199 + FS. On ebay.com daily deals. Its on front page one day only.
Well, the potential buyer has gone AWOL. Make me an offer.