Got a GoPro Hero 3 Today.

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for posting the video.
Don't want to be a debbie downer but at the very least just tilt your camera a little higher so it's not showing your speedo.
I can see a day when cops sitting at computer terminals .....rather than road side speed traps....are sifting through youtube videos and issuing traffic tickets as a result.....lol

And I just noticed you included your full name on the youtube video......unless you carry a badge I would probably rethink that one......friendly advice.

Last edited:

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
when i got stopped by the police they asked if my gopro filmed my speedo, not sure what they would do if it had. I get the impression our police aren't as bad though.

Nzero

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't want to be a debbie downer but at the very least just tilt your camera a little higher so it's not showing your speedo.
I can see a day when cops sitting at computer terminals .....rather than road side speed traps....are sifting through youtube videos and issuing traffic tickets as a result.....lol

And I just noticed you included your full name on the youtube video......unless you carry a badge I would probably rethink that one......friendly advice.

Thanks, I didn't realize I was logged in under that account.

Cortez

Reaction score
Visit site

They've been doing that here for years..