Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a book title! Like the "The Last Indian"

Bryan's been working on this for a while now. It happened today!
What a unique sound! You can touch the throttle and know this baby has grunt and muscle. Really great designed bike. I sat on it and couldn't believe how it center of gravity felt so low which in addition to it's geometry will make this beast very flickable. :rockon: The Brits have done an awesome job on this machine!

Congratulations Goop!!!!
Also Goop had some other great news to spring on me today but that's his department to release the news! :D

Edit:May-14-2011

This past Weds. Goop and I headed for a little spin over the mountains towards Borrego Springs. I borrowed my neighbors Go Pro HD but I wasn't paying attension and didn't have it on video when I thought it was.:shakehead: As a result I didn't get some great video of Bryan on Montezuma Valley Rd. But I had to convert the MP4 to Avi format and it lossy but at least it's a little something. Great day for riding!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZyIPhc1-y8"]YouTube - Goops Speed Triple[/ame]

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice, Bryan!! Enjoy it! I loved the torque on that thing. The demo bike was a bit flaky with shifting and vibration, but otherwise it was sweet. I'd hit it!

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
I am jealous as well. I have the Street on the top of my list of bikes I want to own. Oh, and nice jacket. Very tasteful.

/owns the same jacket :)

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha! That didn't take Cliff long to put these pics up! :)

I got a lot to learn on this beast. The torque is just insane...but soooo fun!

And yes, need to watch the speed. You get to 60 mph faster than you can say "sixty miles per hour". ;)

The short wheel base is going to need some getting used to. The suspension is very stiff compared to the FZ6.

My other good news is that my wife is pregnant! It will be our first :D So this bike is my last selfish splurge!

kdburtch

Reaction score
Visit site
Be carefull on that, they pull the front wheel up like a liter bike.
But it is an awsome bike it was on on the top 3 of my list when I bought my bike.

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well firstly congrats on the new Triple Bryan :thumbup: love the sound of those triples :rockon:

Secondly a HUGE Congrats WOOOO HOOOOO :cheer: :cheer: on the news of the bubby on its way :thumbup: Awesome news & really happy for you & mum-to-be :D
91304.jpg

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Be carefull on that, they pull the front wheel up like a liter bike.

I noticed... :thumbup:

First and foremost on my mind is that this thing is waaay powerful. Cruising around it's manageable, but I can see how it can get out of hand!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations on your new baby. And your new baby :D

You'll love the Speed Triple. Plenty of grunt and a lot of fun to ride (according to Prebstar. Maybe one day I'll find out for myself :()

As for the other baby, well, I'm glad you got your new toy now. Make the most of it. I wonder if you can get a side-car for it :rof: