Going for a Mt Rainier trip, care to join?

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
here is who I got coming:

Me (two up FZ6)
Jazzpaintball (FZ6)
Adam (katana 600)
Speers (Goldwing)
Iethius (FZ6)
RY007 (FZ6)

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
Had a great time riding yesterday, I think that was the first ride I been on where I wasnt worried about being pulled over,LOL. you guys missed out on hwy 7 tho, me adam and boom tore the roads up. Boom was really suprised that he couldnt lose me in the twisties even though I was riding two-up, just testiment to the capability of the fz.:rockon:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Had a great time riding yesterday, I think that was the first ride I been on where I wasnt worried about being pulled over,LOL. you guys missed out on hwy 7 tho, me adam and boom tore the roads up. Boom was really suprised that he couldnt lose me in the twisties even though I was riding two-up, just testiment to the capability of the fz.:rockon:

Indeed, I went on hyway 7 today and OMG, that is such a fun route. I will be doing it more, especially since i only live about 10 minutes from the northern start of the twisties.

Thank you again Jmerch, let me know if you try to set up a St Helens run (back-side of course). Cant wait to try that run. :rockon: