Glow in the dark (photoluminescent) Vinyl

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Whilst buying some more carbon fibre vinyl for my swing arm decals i cam across this.

Glow in the dark (photoluminescent) vinyl

Looks white with a tint of green in daylight conditions, and glows at night. The vinyl absorbes natural light during the day and discarges at night by producing a glow

Was wondering if there would be any interest in this, for swing arm decals, might even have a go at making wheel stripes as well or really anything you guys want.

Let me know what you think and if i get enough interest ill buy a couple of meteres and see what its like

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks interesting.......... reminds of those mil spec watches at night.
Does it come in any other color besides nickelodeon slime green? Might be interesting to see it in a Yamaha Blue or Red swingarm decal.

Ares

gpd211

Reaction score
Visit site
Only thing I would be concerned about is how long the "glow" will last. Having kids the "glow in the dark" stickers and things they have usually don't glow very long after a few months. The good stuff (like gun sights and high end watch pieces that "glow") doesn't absorb ambient light and give it off later. They are radioactive pieces that floress (sp?). Even these don't last forever. I have trijicon sights on a Sig 226 for about 10 years now and they are definitely not as bright as when new.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
i would like some for my black helmet. i use it for work and its all scratched, im very concerned about its visibility.