Gixxer rider pours energy drink into his fuel tank

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...stellar...what is amazing is that it goes on for 13 pages, probably 15 or more by now.

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be awaiting the news tomorrow about this having been some major troll action. But if it's not, the guy's definitely not the sharpest marble in the box. It was up to 17 when I was reading it earlier to day...

Crotalus

Reaction score
Visit site

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
eh idk I think it would be entirely possible...and at some point wouldn't he get sick of the joke and just be like.....hahaha kidding guys! I'm just saying, he is on a Gixxer after all

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL...small world...I know the guy pictured on page 11 playing a joke on his friend:

whoop2.jpg

yamaha rider87

Reaction score
Visit site
just read all 39 pages...I have no life I know but I already pulled my rear wheel off for my new tires coming tomorrow and don't have my front stand here yet to pull the front one so here I am lol. That thread is epic, I'd say better than the one about the guy who put water into his mustang engine by far lol. I love how everyone was telling him to remove his fuel pump, change out his lines, etc. when the guy can't even figure out WTF to put in his gas tank lol. Another thread almost as awesome though.....Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
That thread was great! I still like the one where a guy with a Ninja accidentally drilled out his ECU (anyone else remember that one?) There must be a link to it around here somewhere....

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
we should start a thread with either pictures or stories of the most outragous motorcycle stuff.. this would definitly be in the top 5.. everyone i told at my work is laughing their heads off... :)