Givi V46 reflectors

xavier296

Slow in the corners
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently put a V46 on my 6, and went in search of reflective tape to fix the lack of reflector behind the lenses on the back. I didn't actually check it at night, but when I pulled off the lens to put on the tape, there is now a reflective thick piece of foil behind. Has anyone else with a new V46 seen this??

BTW. I am still going to mount thin LED brake lights behind the reflectors when they come in to complement the stock case light.

Last edited:

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recently put a V46 on my 6, and went in search of reflective tape to fix the lack of reflector behind the lenses on the back. I didn't actually check it at night, but when I pulled off the lens to put on the tape, there is now a reflective thick piece of foil behind. Has anyone else with a new V46 seen this??

BTW. I am still going to mount think LED brake lights behind the reflectors when they come in to complement the stock case light.

I would say "it is about time" if they started to do that. They should have been included from the start. I added both the reflective tape and the LED running/brake/turn signal lights on mine. Definitely adds to the visibility.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I added loads of LED clusters behind mine and it's now brighter than stock. I refused to pay the money Givi were asking for it though and built my that's 3 times the size with 5 times as many LEDs and a plug I made up myself. Pics etc on my site.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thats cool if they have started to make them reflective.. wish my v46 had more reflection for nite time.. someone out there makes a reflective tape "kit" for a bunch of givi cases.. i recall seeing it somewhere on twistedthrottle.com

xavier296

Slow in the corners
Reaction score
Visit site
The material is definitely reflective, but it isn't perfect. Certainly better than cardboard, but I went ahead and still put reflective tape on about half of it. In a pic, the installed piece didn't shine at all. With the extra tape, it is much brighter.