Givi trunk brake lights suddenly not working

Solace

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I use admore lighting for my givi trunk, which gives me running lights, brake lights and turn signals. It's been working perfectly for about a long time now. The only work i did today was have the dual headlight mod installed, and now the givi trunk brake lights don't work, but the FZ6's still do, which i find odd as both wires are still connected as always? Any ideas?

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like while you had the battery and airbox off you forgot to reconnect the 12v power to the admore lights from the battery or disrupted the power somewhere along the line. I would check the battery area for a dangling wire.

Solace

Reaction score
Visit site
Disrupting the power somewhere along the line makes the most sense to my mind, given the admore lighting feeds off the fz6 tail light wiring directly, for 12v power, braking, etc.

I do appreciate very much the time taken to reply. :) I think in the end, i'll have a friend look at it who has much more electrical experience with bikes than i.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If all the Givi lights have failed then you may have disconnected a ground wire that is common to all the Givi lights. Maybe look for a lost ground connection> :)