Givi topcase rack with SW Motech side rack?

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks. I've got a E52 topcase with the Givi FZ351 topcase rack. I picked up a pair of E360 cases locally for a good deal, looking into side racks now.

Does anyone know if the SW Motech quicklock sidecase racks work with the Givi monorack? It looks like they share a mounting point under the exhaust.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have that setup on my bike.. the biggest problem is where the part that bolts to the license bracket. It wont work if you have changed out for a tidy tail bracket (or such).. but, either way i have had my setup for a number of years with probably about 15k miles on it with no problems.

let me see if i can find a picture:

i do not have a really good picture on hand. I could snap on later to show you some of the connections and such.. let me know if you need me to.. otherwise i say yes, invest your mony in them and you will be very happy!!

edit: didnt see that you were that close. fyi twisted throttle is in Exeter, RI.. and thats who i bought mine from and they are a top notch company.. good luck!!

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, I had tried searching before I posted, but wasn't able to find anything. I did find these pics you had on hand http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/15562-givi-top-rack-sw-motech-side-racks-installed.html

And actually, I just remember reading this post a few months ago. He's got some pics of this setup. I actually went on a ride with him about 5 years ago. Givi case selection help! - Sportbikes.net

At some point between then and now, the SW-motechs went from a sheet metal type rack to a tubular rack.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
oh i had no idea.. you may want to give a shout to twisted throttle.. they are the us dealer for sw-motec. they would have pictures of the new setups probably.

that first thread you linked was actually mine.. ahh memories!!