Givi Side Racks

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!!

!up for sale is a used set of givi side racks model# pl351 for monolock cases... Will fit 04-06 fz6's.. not 100% if they will fit the new models.. im sure someone here can tell us... here is some info on it from the twistedthrottle.com website..

"These model-specific tubular sideracks are designed to provide a more unobtrusive mounting solution for the Givi Monokey sidecases. These sideracks are custom designed for select individual motorcycle models. The sleek design and integrated look helps to maintain the narrowest possible profile for your motorcycle with the sidecases mounted, while keeping a simple and clean look after the sidecases are removed. Although no extra mounting hardware is required, these sideracks cannot be readily transferred from one bike model to another. The holder allows the mounting of an upper plate through new supporting fins or top luggage rack (sold separately from holder).

Typically installs quickly using simple hand tools. Mounts standard Givi Monokey side luggage cases, such as the E21 Cruiser, E36 Elegant, E360 Delux, or E41 Keyless cases. No welding or cutting of existing frame or body parts required. These racks usually require relocation of the turn indicators using included brackets on motorcyles with stalk-mounted rear turn signals. Tough black enamel finish.

The PL351 cannot be attached to the bike without first installing the Givi FZ351 topcarrier or the optional "351 fitting kit" (each sold separately)."

All hardware included... Racks look fine and have no rust...

basically bought the cases and side racks used and would rather have the sw-motech side racks..

$120 Shipped or OBO... oh and i accept cash, postal money orders, and paypal.. no personal checks, sorry... :thumbup:

Last edited:

taki

Reaction score
Visit site
did you buy these new, how old are they? is the turning signal relocators included?

i would like dibs for now...pending questions and maybe some pictures?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ill have to get you pictures when i get home for lunch.. couple of hours... all the hardware is included inculding turn signal brakets... I believe that they are around 2 years old... if you have any other questions, please post them up..

lich2002

Reaction score
Visit site
Does this include the 351 mounting kit? Wasn't sure from your posting.

Don
P.S. If it does I'll take them if taki doesn't. Pm me.

Last edited:

taki

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to thank LERecords for a great transaction! Its people like him that make this such a great website!