Givi E52 Maxia top case w/ light kit

semongtaulie

Reaction score
Visit site
Up for sale is a Givi E52 Maxia with Givi light kit installed. Condition is 9 out of 10. A few very minor scratches from normal use but no gouges, cracks, etc. Includes one key. Check out the pictures to see what good condition it is.
All the lights burn brightly, the lock works and everything opens and closes as it should.
I also installed some 3M Scotchlite reflector tape behind the red reflectors to make it show up even better at night.
Twisted Throttle sells the E52 for $279.00 plus shipping and the Light Kit is $54.90. I'm asking $200.00 via Paypal plus shipping (should be around $25 in the CONUS).
PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks!
SNV10665.jpg

SNV10667.jpg

SNV10668.jpg

SNV10676.jpg

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks!

Case was in great condition, smooth transaction, cool guy.

Glad I was able to purchase it.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't agree more, MHS. I bought semongtaulie's E21 sidecases a little while ago and they were in perfect condition. Heck, the hour-long chat about bikes we had at the exchange (in a light rain) was as good as the cases! It's always nice to meet others from the forum, and considering semongtaulie and I live about 15 minutes from each other, it was long overdue!

It's funny that his entire Givi setup stayed in the same state, too! LOL. :thumbup:

semongtaulie

Reaction score
Visit site
CC & MHS,
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that the Givi stuff went on to a good home and you'll get some usefulness & enjoyment out of it.
This forum has a lot of knowledgeable and super cool people on it.
I hope you both have a great riding season and it's been a pleasure meeting you both!
Will