Give E52 3 of 3

fizz_off

Reaction score
Visit site
The last set - the top case mounted and tested....it WORKS :cheer:

My apologies for taking so much of the forum's posting space...I'm kinda new to submitting images to forums (not to mention learning how to use my new camera and figuring out the correct image sizing :spank: ).

Thx for your patience...let me know what you think (of the top case...I already know what a n00b :( :eek: :D I am at posting images).

craig007

Reaction score
Visit site
the E52 is the the greatest addition to my ride. It never comes off and makes my work commute much happier (ie no more back pack or bungies for me!)

DonahuePhoto

Reaction score
Visit site
they look good some pics in the daylight would be better

Yes, direct sunlight is better because your subject will be in the most brightly lit area.
The way these were shot is called backlighting; the brightest light is behind your subject, so you are shooting their shadowed side, or creating a silhouette of them against the bright background.

Don't be afraid to use your flash!

It is good to shoot in shade, backlight, and with no flash when you are demonstrating the power of the LED's. The light from the flash will add to the light in the brake light lens, and will give you inaccurate visual results. Hope this helps! :thumbup: