gilles rearsets

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
hi guys,got me some titanium gilles rearsets,fitted nicely and iam very happy,set them to stock height but they are 40-50 mm further back as iam 6"4 tall,however iam still getting used to gearbox as the lever ratio has changed and iam getting the very focal clunk on changes,however when at high revs balls out the change is supperb,the brake lever doesnt seem to transmit the same amount of power though and the stock brake hose is now a little ugly,only other downside is the vibes through the pegs hope i can get used to it,
nick

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
fixed the clunky gearbox by adjusting the throttle cable,gearchange is now slick and picking the throttle up is way better,gonna try and source some differant pegs as they have an anoyying lump on the ends that i can feel under my boot,gradually getting there though and the extra leg room is nice
nick

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah right,takes me three days to get back on the forum,thought it was my pc,so tried from work with the same result,would love to be able to use the forum as i do other forums,
nick