Genuine carbon fiber parts 1/2 price/free

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
Some things come to mind:

- rear speedometer cover for round gauges (the '07 and up are already available)
- front fork protectors
- upper yoke protectors (full version: the piece between the handlebar clamps has already been done)
- sidepods (as carbon-fibre-accessories.com (Rob in Portugal) is down...)
- headlight surroundings (FZ6N OEM, VS-1/VS-2 kit)
- headlight "eyebrows" (faired version)
- fender eliminator? (I have once seen a full carbon fibre fender eliminator with build-in indicators and it looked sweet :thumbup:)

I think these little/easy pieces will get you started ;):D

Grtz,

Degake

good stuff i like the fender eliminator idea.:thumbup:

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
@ Cameronhall:
Will you have an autoclave to your's disposal?
Could you give us some info on the way you'll be making the pieces?
And what materials used? (which type of weave, colours available, etc.)

Grtz,

Degake

Good Question!!!!!!

A: No i dont have an Autoclave, the high temp mods will be father into the project depending on the popularity and demand for high temp resistant products, but it has been thought about.
A: Ill be starting out with standard molds made from parts from my bike or donors. the carbon fiber is a robotics grade from europe, and in the works of finding a states supplyer that can match the quality. the parts thickness will depend on it strength required and that it is esthetically pleasing.
A: I havent even thought of other colors yet, my supplyer does have black, blue and white but thats another journey.
A: I will be documenting the entire process by the way. lit, pics, vids:thumbup:

2009blackrt

Reaction score
Visit site

- rear speedometer cover for round gauges (the '07 and up are already available)
- front fork protectors
- upper yoke protectors (full version: the piece between the handlebar clamps has already been done)
- fender eliminator? (I have once seen a full carbon fibre fender eliminator with build-in indicators and it looked sweet :thumbup:)

Grtz,

Degake

Thank you for this comment. I forgot to formally introduce myself. My name is Michael and I will be Cameron's partner in this venture.

Our interests entail the same thing the BEST quality, LOWEST prices, BEST customer service.

We are open to a very wide array of items, as I ride a cruiser and him a FZ6 we have plenty of Idea's! We will soon launch in place.

Thank you for all your help, and we appreciate your support!

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Good Question!!!!!!

A: No i dont have an Autoclave, the high temp mods will be father into the project depending on the popularity and demand for high temp resistant products, but it has been thought about.
A: Ill be starting out with standard molds made from parts from my bike or donors. the carbon fiber is a robotics grade from europe, and in the works of finding a states supplyer that can match the quality. the parts thickness will depend on it strength required and that it is esthetically pleasing.
A: I havent even thought of other colors yet, my supplyer does have black, blue and white but thats another journey.
A: I will be documenting the entire process by the way. lit, pics, vids:thumbup:

Thx for documenting the process when you start ;)

As for a distributor in the States, take a look at Composite Visions.
They have heaps of stuff, and some nice coloured materials as well :D
Not only talking about coloured pigments for the resin, but also coloured carbon fibre, kevlar, hexcel texalium, ... Hell, they even have reflective carbon fibre!! :D:p
Imagine some full reflective side pods (and fairing, for prudes that don't dare to go naked ;))

Just to give you some extra options :D

Grtz,

Degake

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
still waiting on the rest of the materials to show up. would hope their all here this coming week. will post pics when material gets here.

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site

- front fork protectors

Grtz,

Degake

Where is the speedo cover for the naked 07+ availible from?

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
so the plastic casing around the speedo, not to bad of an idea ill have to have one sent to me. in due time ill post a thread when in ready for a donor.:thumbup:

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
post a picture, i can skin parts with real carbon fiber. Unfortunately i dont have skinning prices worked out. thats to be the second part of what we do. long story short much cheaper. PIC

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
don't for sww that being a proble doing, if you wanted to to vynl wrap it you could order a sample pack from a CF dealer the peices they send are usually 3" by 3", cost you 3-5 bucks if that. just an idea