Genuine carbon fiber parts 1/2 price/free

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
READ FIRST, COMMENT NEXT

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::
Alright guys I’m a big fan of Carbon Fiber and I’m sure many of you are too. But unfortunately the prices are astronomical and the knock offs are crap to say the least. So what if there was someone who made Custom Carbon Fiber parts for Motorcycles here in the States, specifically VA. Well, the wait will soon be over. I have materials en route from just across the pond, with an initial goal to complete one part from the legendary FZ6 chosen by you all and from there the sky will be the limit. I have the location, license and materials now I need the part. List what part you would like the most and if it’s already listed just “thank” the poster. Most “thanks” will win at the end of the month and the “Evil Science” will begin. If I don’t have the winning part on my bike (mine being naked) then this clause will apply. “Part donors will receive free first edition castings for mold making purposes. Play nice boys this is a work in progress and its purpose is to eventually make a genuine products and :eek: :eek: LESS THAN HALF :eek: :eek:the going rate of the tight @#$% distributors. PM me with your questions as to not clutter the postings thanks. And Let the Games Begin!!!!! :D

Jb40k

Reaction score
www.twitter.com
This is awesome! If you really can deliver on the prices, and consider shipping to the UK :thumbup:, I can foresee a massive demand!

I've always fancied a carbon seat cowl, and full carbon upper fairing... Juss sayin'!

Trev

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a carbon fetish and a 09 Fz6 S2.
Would love the inside parts of the upper fairing.
The whole fairing, all the seat plastics and front/rear fender.

Fetish, see?! :)

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
great stuff guys keep it coming. add picture as well for specific parts. im looking for a group winner to start with, and im rearing to get stared.

S197

Reaction score
Visit site
How about inner fairing with holes pre-made for 12v outlets and fairings made with a slot for holding ballasts?