Gas tank (06 or any that will fit)

sdawg17

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for a gas tank to replace my dented, scratched, buttugly one. Can have minor scratches but no big dents like mine :O I don't care what color. Thanks! oh and if you happen to have a speedometer laying around somewhere.. I"ll buy that too.

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
What does yours look like? I have a blue tank that has some scuffs, a dent on the right side (my knee) and a smaller dent on the left side (front fairing hit it), but you can't see that one very well when front fairing is in place. It's been like this for about 2 months, no leaks or anything.

I see them go for over $150 on Ebay in worse shape (hard to believe they bring this much). You can have this one for $100 plus shipping if you want it. It's still on the bike, but I have the replacement tank, just haven't ordered the seals for the fuel pump and filler cap yet so it's still sitting in a box. The replacement tank cost me $350 + shipping used, but other then a small scratch near the filler hole it's in almost new condition.

Look here -> Eddie's 2006 Yamaha FZ6

Under pictures look at the last 3 links for pics I have already taken. If you want other pics let me know and I'l take them. If you want the tank, I'll order the seals and swap it out with it's replacement then send it to you. The shipping on the one I received was $25 via USPS. UPS or FedEx might be more but I can ship it eihter way.

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a speedo for an 06 in perfect condition that i don't need after i went to an 07 speedo if you're still interested. Let me know!

Blazin FZ6

nOObie
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a damn near mint '07 red tank from my accident a year or two ago. I'm out of town right now otherwise I would post a pic for ya. I was actually going to put it on craigslist and on the forum when I get back in town. It is perfect except for a very, very, tiny little ding on the side that my knee pad (I guess?) went into. It took me around 8 months to even notice it was there.

Let me know if you are interested in it. Thanks.

J

jytim

I have an 06 tank. It's blue, has a small dent on one side but works fine, or you can have the dent fixed. $50
Santa Barbara, CA
Tim 805 280 2524