Gaerne Boots????

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have never had a pair of Gaerne's myself, but have heard good things about them...and they look pretty decent from that add...actually they look real nice..

:thumbup:

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
The best fitting (for my feet) so far, and yeah, I think they look the goods. No point getting them though, if they only last 3 months.

Looking forward to others thoughts too.

(none)

Not even here
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a pair of Gaerne G-King boots, actually wore them here to work this morning. They are nice boots, seem to be quality and fit nice. I've only had mine a few months, so i can't comment yet on how long they will last. I also have a pair of Oxtar (now TCS) boots that are great for the summer, but too "vented" for the winter. The Gaerne are much more subtle being all black, i don't get nearly as many odd stairs when i end up having to wear them in public.

Gaerne_G_King_Boots_2008_Black_detail.jpg

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have those, but I do have a pair of Gaerne GR-W boots. They're really good boots overall. The only thing I can say bad about mine are that they're not really comfortable to walk long distances in. This is probably due more to the type than the brand though.