FZ6's on the road/spotted in Australia!

Blue "N" spotted at 13:15 today corner of Montague Rd & Mollison St West End... If i wasnt half way through an awesome steak sanga I would have crash tackled you :D ...... How are you Fizzer ??

5:50 am today, Red '04-'06 Fazer with stock pipes, heading west on Grand Junction Rd over South Rd.

I did the "head-nod", but no response. Can't blame him, not a good idea to take your eyes of the cagers going through an intersection.

Black faired (I think!) with aftermarket cans (couldn't make them out) and no fender elim. on the M1 just after the speed camera towards the city (brisbane). About 8:45am today.

I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't take in too much detail.

Orange FZ6N - very stock and very nice :thumbup:

Barbagallo Raceway today for State Round of Superbikes

Parked inside pit area

Who are you?

I think I'm gonna get a card printed so I can leave it on bikes I see parked - stating "come join the FZ6-Forum"

What do you all think? :)

Last edited:
Saw a nice Black one...heavily modded down at the local TNT freight depot, when I popped in to pick up a parcel. Didn't have a camera with me:spank: so I'll have to go back another time for a snap shot:thumbup:.

Orange FZ6N - very stock and very nice :thumbup:

Barbagallo Raceway today for State Round of Superbikes

Parked inside pit area

Who are you?

I think I'm gonna get a card printed so I can leave it on bikes I see parked - stating "come join the FZ6-Forum"

What do you all think? :)

Wow that one looks brand new!

The card idea is awesome as well!

A silver N model on Toombul Rd yesterday around 10-30/11am.

Don't think it was one of us because they were wearing the Gixxer 'race suit'.

I asked the wolf about maybe getting some forum stickers to use as cards (not actually stick them on the bikes). I reckon the banner as a sticker would be nice.

I am going to get some printed. Will work out a simple design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to get some printed. Will work out a simple design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great idea...

Spotted another FZ6 just near my house on Victoria Ave, Hyde Park, Adelaide, yesterday...Red FZ6N with a Yamaha flyscreen, and ventura rack...

:thumbup:

Back