FZ6's on the road/spotted in Australia!

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: FZ6's on the road/spotted !

Thanks Kaz, I didnt want to be a killjoy.But you'd think they would have better luck setting there own up in there local groups.;)

Dont be scared guy's,I have no rights to the idear.I borrowed it from another forum:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: FZ6's on the road/spotted !

Thanks Kaz, I didnt want to be a killjoy.But you'd think they would have better luck setting there own up in there local groups.;)

Dont be scared guy's,I have no rights to the idear.I borrowed it from another forum:thumbup:

Lol! But we do get quite an "audience" in the Aussie secgtion from time to time...you cant blame em for wanting to join in on all the "fun" us Aussies have in here! ;)

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just watched a Red FZ6S with colour matched top box go passed my office window in Mollison St West End..... Be known to us lurker :D..

Im suspecting that having a top box means they could be preparing for Tassie :BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see a Black FZ6S parked on the corner of King William Street & Gillies Street in Adelaide, every day, when i go to get my son from school....fess up fellow SA Fizzer!!!

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've never even seen a spotted FZ6:eek::spank::spank::spank::ban::BLAA:

I couldn't fight it anymore. Surprised i held out this long:rolleyes::D

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
WTF! What have you done there...created your own tank grip....using what, may i ask? i sorta like it!

:thumbup:

I noticed some fine scratches along the tank were my legs grip,so I went to bunnings (I think) & found some high density foam pads.They stick really well & have a checker plate type finish that blends with the CF tank protector;)They also grip leather,textile,denim pretty well when you move around & I'm also sure I saw different colours too:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I noticed some fine scratches along the tank were my legs grip,so I went to bunnings (I think) & found some high density foam pads.They stick really well & have a checker plate type finish that blends with the CF tank protector;)They also grip leather,textile,denim pretty well when you move around & I'm also sure I saw different colours too:thumbup:

And a truckload cheaper than buying bike specific tank grip pads from a stealership!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: