FZ6s needed for Super Streetbike Magazine

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
i kinda think this was bogus... i just got the aug edition today.. not FZ6's... buells...

Not quite sure what this quote means, but I hope it means that it will be coming out in September or October.
Long story short, Super Streetbike Magazine is doing another owner's feature in the coming issue. This month (we work several months ahead) we'll be highlighting the FZ6 and wanted to hear about your ownership experience.

3cRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Not quite sure what this quote means, but I hope it means that it will be coming out in September or October.

Hey all, the issue is finally in stores: I've attached a copy of the cover so you know what to look for. I apologize if some of you didn't make it, I had the art director squeeze in as many as possible.

Thanks again

l_49b68d9c835644ada3b7f4fc822c664a.jpg

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, the issue is finally in stores: I've attached a copy of the cover so you know what to look for. I apologize if some of you didn't make it, I had the art director squeeze in as many as possible.

Thanks again

where did you run off to dude? alot of people were trying to contact you... we started to think you were just a forum jumper lookin for pics...

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof:

Sorry I should have mentioned I was joking :D

Boneman created this "fake" mag cover... I always look for an opportunity to use it :innocent:

fazerider

Reaction score
Visit site
The issue came out and I got my copy today.
The owners that did make the magazine are,

Powell Browne
Garrett Durand
Ryan Kelbey
Adrian Lugo
Chris Duchock
Matt Cheely
Daryl Park
Jamie Woolford
Jay Berends

Big lists of mods only one naked.
Chris' bike even had a dented tank and Powell had blue tape over the headlights so it wasn't a beauty contest.:D

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
The issue came out and I got my copy today.
The owners that did make the magazine are,

Powell Browne
Garrett Durand
Ryan Kelbey
Adrian Lugo
Chris Duchock
Matt Cheely
Daryl Park
Jamie Woolford
Jay Berends

Big lists of mods only one naked.
Chris' bike even had a dented tank and Powell had blue tape over the headlights so it wasn't a beauty contest.:D

Sweet! Now I just gotta find out where they well that around here... Think Barnes & Nobles would have it? Or Cycle Gear?

WaveX, that sure was a SWEET ride :thumbup:

3cRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all for the submissions, I had the art director squeeze as many of you in as possible. However, everyone will be included in the online feature. I'll link it as soon as it's up.

Thanks all!

Here's a pic of the current cover with the FZ6 feature in it so you know what to look for.

Cheers