FZ6RC forum T-shirts.

S

sportrider

+6 I like the first and 2nd. I like the website header design. and the colors are perfect!!! now... if we could just do something about the lack of pocket.:thumbup:

or to make it even more difficult, put the third pic lettering over the pocket on the front, put the first pic centered on the back with the 2nd pic lettering either over or under the 1st pic:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Hopefully he (or you if you're Steve and reading this :D) won't be too p.o.'d - I traded emails with him earlier so he saw an advance copy of the idea at least.

S

sportrider

so what are the prices? who's gonna play distributer?

post up the final revisions so I can place my orders!!!!:Sport:

W

wrightme43

I just dont know how much it is going to cost. I cant access yours to get cost since it is confidential to the website, even though you mailed it to me.

I dont know what is best to do here.

If we have some shirts in one design that is a set up charge, and a per shirt charge, and a ink charge, and only those shirts go into your count for a discount.
If we have another design that is a set up charge, a per shirt charge, two per ink charges, and then they have their own count for a discount.

I can easily copy your design, and then get a quote that way, but it will push the price up in more ways than one.
1. double sides so two screens will have to be made
2. two colors of ink
3. will reset the number of shirts.

What is a possibility.

I know I am not the only one who does not wear black bodied shirts very often.
We can switch to your design as the base.
And look at black ink as well as the grey you use.
That would work on white, red, grey, and tiedye.
Then if we want some other inks it would be up to the people.

NOW just so you understand my price quote from earlier goes all out the window if we change. So no bitching at me about it.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+6 I like the first and 2nd. I like the website header design. and the colors are perfect!!! now... if we could just do something about the lack of pocket.:thumbup:

or to make it even more difficult, put the third pic lettering over the pocket on the front, put the first pic centered on the back with the 2nd pic lettering either over or under the 1st pic:thumbup::thumbup:
Look I thought we decided to not go for geriatric tailoring lol.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

NOW just so you understand my price quote from earlier goes all out the window if we change. So no bitching at me about it.

Thanks for your hard work man, I'm also not to keen on the John Travolta balck :thumbup:

Neil

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's kind of what I was thinking (and sorry for throwing another idea in now). They'd be more $s b/c of the print on two sides, and then two colors on the back but I like how it looks. Here's the front with a couple of ideas for the back.
Nice one mate, I really like the international theme. Still not sure if we should be riders club or motorcycle club?

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
I just dont know how much it is going to cost. I cant access yours to get cost since it is confidential to the website, even though you mailed it to me.

I dont know what is best to do here.

If we have some shirts in one design that is a set up charge, and a per shirt charge, and a ink charge, and only those shirts go into your count for a discount.
If we have another design that is a set up charge, a per shirt charge, two per ink charges, and then they have their own count for a discount.

I can easily copy your design, and then get a quote that way, but it will push the price up in more ways than one.
1. double sides so two screens will have to be made
2. two colors of ink
3. will reset the number of shirts.

What is a possibility.

From a cost perspective it obviously depends on which t-shirt you pick. Using the Anvil T as the base , which seemed to be one of the nicer ones (4.5oz. 100% combed ringspun cotton jersey side-seamed with shoulder-to-shoulder tape, double needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem) and the black design I got costs estimates from the website that looked like:

10 shirts - $22 + shipping from one delivery location to you
20 shirts - $16 + shipping
30 shirts - $13.5 + shipping

This assumes one colour setup (shirt and ink) so may vary if multiple colors. It seems like two basic ink setups would work for numerous shirt colours (if the shirt place was willing to work with us on it).

That is the light grey front, light grey/red back works on black, navy, green, brown, and dark grey/smoke.

Change the light grey to navy (or black) - for navy front, navy/red back then it works with white, light blue, yellow and also green.

What we need is a survey - can the forum do anything more complicated than standard polls? If not, I found a free online survey place I can try to put something together later.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Thats hardly nothing more at all. I was over estimating how much it would cost to change it. Good deal.

Say two ink designs.

The grey with red.
The black with red.

Then we can get any shirts we want. I say narrow it down to 7 types of shirts with any color of shirt. The company said they dont care.

Tiedye T., Ringer T., Plain T., Long Sleave T., Pocket T., Ladies T, Ladies Long Sleave T.,

I want the Black ink on all.
Tyedye T. Large
Long Sleeve T. White body/ Black Sleave

I prefer FZ6RC. Here is why. The MC club guys are the Hells Angels M.C. the Misfits M.C.
and on and on.
I like Riders Club since it says we are not a gang of bikers, we are a group of riders.

I would definitely prefer the bike is on the front of the shirt, but I like the way the bike shirts from the 60s-70s look.

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's kind of what I was thinking (and sorry for throwing another idea in now). They'd be more b/c of the print on two sides, and then two colors on the back but I like how it looks. Here's the front with a couple of ideas for the back.

I will buy this shirt as shown - and if they will print one that will fit my 2 year old, he will need one as well.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I prefer FZ6RC. Here is why. The MC club guys are the Hells Angels M.C. the Misfits M.C.
and on and on.
I like Riders Club since it says we are not a gang of bikers, we are a group of riders

Steve im sorry but calling us bunch of Reprobates RC or MC makes no odds lol.
Our local Angels chapter does loads of fund raising for the childrens ward where I work. They even do a toy run every x-mas for the kids in care. Isn't it better to be judged by your actions rather than your name. Does RC distance us from other motorcycle clubs as not all of them are outlaws? Are we saying were better than MC? Really the RC or MC makes no difference but I do think MC is better. Either way i'm happy:thumbup:

S

sportrider

I am going to get at least one. someone post a pic of the final design and price. if its undecided why don't we do a poll, majority wins, that will make the quantity discount easier. ( thats the last of my change .02) let me know, so I can paypal the doe!!!:D

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
I learned many years ago, 'You can't please all the people all the time.'

I say whoever is prepared to do the work & organise this thing, (Steve) fix a design; fix a price, worst case; offer it for sale. If people want one, order it. If you make a few dollars as a result I'm not going to bitch.

Put me down for 1 in fat bastard please :Sport:

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
So in the spirit of trying to reduce this down to a smaller amount of choices but the ones that people actually want I made a short survey located here:

FZ6 Forum T-shirts

I figure that this will be round one and one more will be required after those options that don't make the cut are removed - so no guarantees that this is going to work or that the one you want is a going to be a go. To help visualize I'm going to post some but not all the options listed in the survey it will take a couple of posts to get through them so hang in there.

Last edited: