FZ6RC forum T-shirts.

S

sportrider

If you can, a pocket would be great. I'll take two if you can get all the particulars worked out. I guess the thing to do is watch this thread and as this comes along you'll keep us up to date, right? :confused:
+1 for the pocket T.
I feel special !!!! out of everyone on the forum the "hippy" shirt was named after me (WOO HOO:D) I like the pic on the shirt. I'd like to see
the forum logo on the front right above the pocket, and then on the back have Nate's pic centered with FZ6 Riders Club spelled out instead of abbreviated. I'll buy at least one... what ever is decided, just giving my input.

P.S. the ringer Ts remind me of 1970 something (well so does the tie die)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys have Hippies in the UK?
If so, do you guys get to spray them with pepper spray? LOL

J/King

I kinda like the tiedye one too. There are also single color tiedye shirts if there are at least 6 people that want one we can do them too. 10 would be better though.
We do have hippies, but we all live in peace and harmony over hear lol.

Not allowed to purchase pepper spray, You gould beat one with one of those massive pepper grinders you get in chic italian restaurants.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice shirts. The shirt should have the url on.

Some slogans if you need them...

Fazer set to stun
Never Fazed
Red Line@14000RPM
Cut to the chase
(This is from Yamaha UK)
Swiss Army Bike
Naked Fun
FZ Sex
I like the never fazed slogan.

Nice one grommit

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 for the pocket.

:ban:pocket......No way . I know the FZ6 is unique, but come on. A Pocket OMG that is so old and im middle aged. No disrespect intended. Whats the pocket for? to put Our vari-focals in lol. Please no pocket, it will create wind drag to. Steve help us pleaaaaaaaaaaaase........................... :thumbup: :rant:

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

I will staple a little pocket on for them. LOL

I am anti pocket too.

Does everybody like the baseball jerseys?
I was thinking

Baseball jerseys a few colors
Tiedie
Womens tees

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like the ringers and the tie-dye. I'll buy one of each if that ends up being the design. Regardless of what the final product you come up with you can count on me to buy at least one (as long as it doesn't have Danny's face on it or anything).

Also, I'm sure you've done your research but have you looked at cafepress? I'm not sure about how customink works, but cafepress prints the merch on demand so you don't have to worry about getting people to commit to buying before hand. This way you could put together 15 different kinds of shirts (ringer, non-ringer, polo/golf, w/ pocket, w/o pocket, etc...) and it wouldn't be a big deal if you only sold one of each.

S

sportrider

+1 for the pocket.

:ban:pocket......No way . ...A Pocket OMG that is so old and im middle aged. No disrespect intended. Whats the pocket for? Please no pocket, it will create wind drag to. Steve help us pleaaaaaaaaaaaase........................... :thumbup: :rant:
come on Man, I have to have some place to carry my pepper spray for you "Hippys" LOL.

wind drag???? this is an FZ6 shirt, not a Corona shirt. I'm not sure of the protective qualities it will have, I'll be wearing a jacket or full gear over mine!!!:Flip: LOL!!!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
come on Man, I have to have some place to carry my pepper spray for you "Hippys" LOL.

wind drag???? this is an FZ6 shirt, not a Corona shirt. I'm not sure of the protective qualities it will have, I'll be wearing a jacket or full gear over mine!!!:Flip: LOL!!!
Mate even you should know that when you wear an air tex jacket the wind will blow through it. It could easily act like an air brake lol. Steve has it sorted anyway. Staple gun. Maybe he could staple the pocket to your chest. That way every shirt you wear will come with one :Flip:

W

wrightme43

I really like the ringers and the tie-dye. I'll buy one of each if that ends up being the design. Regardless of what the final product you come up with you can count on me to buy at least one (as long as it doesn't have Danny's face on it or anything).

Also, I'm sure you've done your research but have you looked at cafepress? I'm not sure about how customink works, but cafepress prints the merch on demand so you don't have to worry about getting people to commit to buying before hand. This way you could put together 15 different kinds of shirts (ringer, non-ringer, polo/golf, w/ pocket, w/o pocket, etc...) and it wouldn't be a big deal if you only sold one of each.

I have dealt with cafepress in the past for Reef Frontiers In my opinion thier products suck monkey testicles. The only thing they do right is coffee mugs, but even then they are cheaper elsewhere. The print on demand is nice, but the price is to high, for the bad quality. These are my opinions and if you guys want to link a cafepress store to the site with the international logo that will work too. I will buy mugs, but no shirts from them. I spent over $100 on shirts and sweatshirts that I ended up throwing away.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
my bad.....didn't realize cafepress was that bad. I'd just heard that they were really easy to deal with. Henceforth, no more suggestions from the peanut gallery.....i still want a shirt though:rockon:

W

wrightme43

Ok I will contact them sometime this week.

I wear a large. What sizes are you guys wanting?

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do we know what the final designs and color look like. steve can u attach the designs and types and color look like, also t-shirts or jers, or whatever. I will tell you which one's look like and the price.

jimcisme

Reaction score
Visit site
+1 for the pocket.

A Pocket OMG that is so old and im middle aged. No disrespect intended. Whats the pocket for? to put Our vari-focals in lol. Please no pocket, it will create wind drag to. Steve help us pleaaaaaaaaaaaase........................... :thumbup: :rant:

I am middle-old aged (47), No disrespect taken! And why, yes the pocket IS for our vari-focals. Howd you guess? O-yea your middle aged too! AND for our MP3 player, that we play soothing classical muzak (Alice Cooper & Black Sabbath) on while we ride! Ahh and last but not least, wind drag? No, One must wear a slightly more protective garment than a pocket-T while riding with our vari-focals in our pocket! :D