FZ6N to Street_Fighter

protelec66

Reaction score
Visit site
I found hard to do a proper Street Fighter with a silver bike! It looks usually better in black! There was no way I was going to repaint the bike. So I try to add some black here and there. I was lucky that the wheels, front and back fairings was already black. I found some quality parts on ebay and the VS02 kit all together turned out ok.
Before:
picture.php

After:
picture.php

For a more details of the changes just check here:
Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum - protelec66's Album: FZ6N to Street_Fighter

protelec66

Reaction score
Visit site
Me neither the OEM FZ6 N is 10000 time cooler than the vs01
its VS02 not 01! And this kit still is a bit naked while giving a bit of protection at high speed I found. Its like me, I dont understand people changing their Faser for naked! But yeah everyone have different test ;)

Jorosv

Reaction score
Visit site
VS01 VS02 same deal both worse than stock OEM light and stock FZ6N light looke more streetfighter and you can still put a screen if u want some wind protection man.

mountaincycle

Reaction score
Visit site
Jon, Thank you, I did receive your pm about the headlight kit.. :thumbup:
and yes, you are correct DEV_USC is the man... after 2-3 emails and 20'ish on the phone this morning (11/26/13) I've order the VS02 kit and I'm just waiting on a PayPal invoice from Dev_USC to complete the order.
He said I should receive my package middle of next week.. I'm super excited about it.

again, thank you for the advice.
M

Last edited:

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
The kits are $325.00 shipped.
Contact name: Vishnu Sharma
Email address: [email protected]

Really nice guy :thumbup:.
Good luck,
M

PS - tell Vishnu JONJONsocal and Mike sent you.. :D

Jon, Thank you, I did receive your pm about the headlight kit.. :thumbup:
and yes, you are correct DEV_USC is the man... after 2-3 emails and 20'ish on the phone this morning (11/26/13) I've order the VS02 kit and I'm just waiting on a PayPal invoice from Dev_USC to complete the order.
He said I should receive my package middle of next week.. I'm super excited about it.

again, thank you for the advice.
M

Post some pictures when you get the kit. Im still undecided on which one I want to get.. lol
I dont really see the difference between the VS01 and VS02 kit. I've looked every where for the kit and so far dev_usc is the best option..

Jon

mountaincycle

Reaction score
Visit site
Vishnu said the 01 and 02 are exactly the same except the shape of the side fairings... Vishnu also recommend me going w/the 02 because I have the round speedometer..

I'm so excited about the kit after placing the order yesterday I immediately went to my shop and removed my factory fairing..:D - I'm sure by now you can guess I'm not crazy about the LARGE factory fairing.

y'all have a great Thanksgiving :thumbup:

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
Vishnu said the 01 and 02 are exactly the same except the shape of the side fairings... Vishnu also recommend me going w/the 02 because I have the round speedometer..

I'm so excited about the kit after placing the order yesterday I immediately went to my shop and removed my factory fairing..:D - I'm sure by now you can guess I'm not crazy about the LARGE factory fairing.

y'all have a great Thanksgiving :thumbup:

Hows it going man! how did it go with the install...? Ill have to wait till after the holidays to order mine.. Was it easy to install.. Post some pics it you can.. :thumbup:

JON